New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1530 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 14301480152015261527152815291530
Results 15,291 to 15,296 of 15296
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Since yung spare tire nasa labas ng sasakyan. Ano tawag dun sa lock na nilalagay sa spare tire para hindi manakaw? Kailangan pa nito or meron na 2024 model? Any suggestion kung ano brand maganda? Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Since yung spare tire nasa labas ng sasakyan. Ano tawag dun sa lock na nilalagay sa spare tire para hindi manakaw? Kailangan pa nito or meron na 2024 model? Any suggestion kung ano brand maganda? Salamat.
    Kami dati naglalagay ng chain lock ng motor or bike. Iba nakita ko literal na kadena at padlock.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Spare tire lock.

I had it installed in my then new Innova at the dealer way back 2015. It was expensive at 4.5k, if memory serves.

Pero andami na available sa online for both old and new Innova. I might need to get one as well for the new car when it arrives. Though, I'm not sure yet on the fitment.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Kami dati naglalagay ng chain lock ng motor or bike. Iba nakita ko literal na kadena at padlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Spare tire lock.

I had it installed in my then new Innova at the dealer way back 2015. It was expensive at 4.5k, if memory serves.

Pero andami na available sa online for both old and new Innova. I might need to get one as well for the new car when it arrives. Though, I'm not sure yet on the fitment.
    Thank you!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post
    Has anyone of you tried buying or installing front bumper that's made in taiwan (yung unpainted/itim ang kulay).
    I can see these while browsing from FB Marketplace.
    I'm planning to buy and replace my original but old front bumper. Madami ng battle scars, at the same time may mga tenga ng putol kaya bumibitaw na.
    I already asked casa regarding this, and they quoted me more or less PHP 13k for the front bumper.
    How was the fitment? Matibay kaya? Any feedback will help

Thank you!
    Pangit ang fit ng taiwan replacement part. Medyo off ang clearances. Better bumili ka na lang ng original surplus. Mas maganda fit

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    as above,
    if you want to go OEM-style, get a "spare tyre lock".

but i use an ordinary cheap bicycle lock that i bought from ace hardware.
    buy the ugliest (cheapest) you want.
    nobody except the would-be thief will see it, naman.

the way i see it,
    the use of the gadget is to give the would-be thief the impression that he will have a difficult time stealing your spare tyre, and will logically opt to pass yours up.

good luck.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]