New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 182 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    When did you purchase your car sir? if you dont mind.. I think you purchased yours long time ago compared to mine. Yet we "almost" have the same PMS schedule ...
    August 2010 bro. Nasa 9.8K na yung ODO ko

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    August 2010 bro. Nasa 9.8K na yung ODO ko
    ahh mas na una pa pala ako - Jan 2010 ...9.1k pa odo ko...palagi ka cguro long trip hehe

Anyway, have you tried the new diesel from petron and shell?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    ahh mas na una pa pala ako - Jan 2010 ...9.1k pa odo ko...palagi ka cguro long trip hehe

Naku bro VVTi ang Innova ko
    I use either Blaze or Total Protec

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Double post...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_guts View Post
    Chief normal lang for diesel oil to blacken because of its high detergency and after operating your vehicle for a number of kilometers. This means that the oil is actually working for you (i.e. cleaning the engine and its internal parts aside from providing lubrication). I myself would even check the dip stick and umiitim na halos ang oil even after 2 weeks since pms-parati din kasi gamit ang Innova! (you might as well consider that the color of Toyota genuine diesel oil itself is "amber"- kaya madaling umitim?) I've been aching to consider other oil brands aside from the Toyota Genuine Diesel Engine oil they use at casa and I guess it still have to wait considering that my ride is under warranty pa. Just follow the 5K pms and never risk of prolonging the interval since mineral oil lang ang ginagamit natin!

+1 ako! kaya nga eventhough hindi umabot ng 5K basta pasok sa 3months, i make it sure na mapachange oil ko yun unit ko dahil na rin sa mineral oil lang din gamit ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Same tyo sir jan2010 ako sa otis. Dont try the new diesel di pa daw proven na ok yun when it comes to performance sa engine natin. My source is the father of my friend working in shell depot!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_guts View Post
    Chief normal lang for diesel oil to blacken because of its high detergency and after operating your vehicle for a number of kilometers. This means that the oil is actually working for you (i.e. cleaning the engine and its internal parts aside from providing lubrication). I myself would even check the dip stick and umiitim na halos ang oil even after 2 weeks since pms-parati din kasi gamit ang Innova! (you might as well consider that the color of Toyota genuine diesel oil itself is "amber"- kaya madaling umitim?) I've been aching to consider other oil brands aside from the Toyota Genuine Diesel Engine oil they use at casa and I guess it still have to wait considering that my ride is under warranty pa. Just follow the 5K pms and never risk of prolonging the interval since mineral oil lang ang ginagamit natin!
    Sir, if i may ask, how often do you have it PMS? by every 3 month or 5 KM?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtsm View Post
    Same tyo sir jan2010 ako sa otis. Dont try the new diesel di pa daw proven na ok yun when it comes to performance sa engine natin. My source is the father of my friend working in shell depot!
    Pareho pala tayo sir kurtsm! got ours jan 2010 from Otis din!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Sir, if i may ask, how often do you have it PMS? by every 3 month or 5 KM?
    Whichever comes first chief (3mos or 5k odo!). Normally what I do is to avoid confusion, I always make sure that oil has been changed 4x a year. May ibang diesel rides pa kasi ako iniintindi kaya minsan nakakalito! If not for the warranty talaga sa Innova it is easier to have it done outside casa with your own chosen brand of oil. Ganun kasi ginagawa ko dun sa isang ride (4D56 engine). San ba kayo ngppa pms chief?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Guys,

Malapit na kaming magpa 10K PMS.
    How much po ba estimated cost...?

Thanks!!!
    Chief since vvti sa inyo there's a bit difference in terms of the price for pms compared to diesel. A friend of mine advised that for Toyota casas, it would be best to call your suking casa or your buddy-sa first and ask for a "detailed assessment" of your innova for 10k pms. Take note of the sometimes additional charges like additives, additives and...yes, more additives! As mush as possible avoid those additives that are being suggested on during regular pms.

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]