New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 182 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good evening Innova owners. Got a question. I'm having difficulties closing my Innova's hood. I have to drop it from about 12 inches above before it will close. It's different from my previous car (a Nissan) wherein I just press on the hood and it locks into place. Do you think it needs adjustment?

Another question also, will the All-New Altis Mag Wheels fit into our Innova? Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    sir, diesel ba innova mo? kailan ang last oil change? kung diesel ay normal lang yan. kung sa 5k ay nag-change oil ka pwedeng hintayin hanggang 10k. actually sa manual natin ang oil change schedule ay every 10K.
    yes diesel po.. using mineral oil ... yup nag-change oil ako pag 5k... so normal lang taga na BLACK na yung oil at this time?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    headlight smoking( black ) at amber ( signal ) ang tawag dyan. yung projector ay may lock thread sa likod that why it's called bolt-on. no drilling and cutting involved. just open the headlight and put the projector inside.
    since DIY ka po sa pag bukas ng HL mo ano po gamit mo pandikit uli Sir?
    Noob question po... about sa headlight smoking (black) ano po ito sticker? paint? paano po ginawa Sir Gin? ikaw lang gumawa nito?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    yes diesel po.. using mineral oil ... yup nag-change oil ako pag 5k... so normal lang taga na BLACK na yung oil at this time?
    Chief normal lang for diesel oil to blacken because of its high detergency and after operating your vehicle for a number of kilometers. This means that the oil is actually working for you (i.e. cleaning the engine and its internal parts aside from providing lubrication). I myself would even check the dip stick and umiitim na halos ang oil even after 2 weeks since pms-parati din kasi gamit ang Innova! (you might as well consider that the color of Toyota genuine diesel oil itself is "amber"- kaya madaling umitim?) I've been aching to consider other oil brands aside from the Toyota Genuine Diesel Engine oil they use at casa and I guess it still have to wait considering that my ride is under warranty pa. Just follow the 5K pms and never risk of prolonging the interval since mineral oil lang ang ginagamit natin!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by archiekeenz View Post
    hello innova peeps! ask ko lang po kung ano ang best size ng rims for innova? without sacrificing fc and comfort. anyone here using 18s? what are the specs? TIA
    Broder, pls. checked with this link kung anong best combination ng tires & wheels na halos kapareho ng stock ng innova. Revision when it comes to stock tires & wheels can affect the speedometer reading. Baka kasi tumatakbo ka ng 100 kph, pero actually di pala yun ang tunay na reading. Hope this help. TY

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    since DIY ka po sa pag bukas ng HL mo ano po gamit mo pandikit uli Sir?
    Noob question po... about sa headlight smoking (black) ano po ito sticker? paint? paano po ginawa Sir Gin? ikaw lang gumawa nito?
    I use spray paint for both the black and amber. pinatungan ko din ng clear coat to make it shiny. original sealant is enough to seal back the headlight. if you're planning to have it done on your headlight , marami nag-smoke dyan. pls note that it's very hard to open the headlight. you will need a lot of patience and practice. yes practice!!! i had to buy surplus headlights para magkapag-practice.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_guts View Post
    Chief normal lang for diesel oil to blacken because of its high detergency and after operating your vehicle for a number of kilometers. This means that the oil is actually working for you (i.e. cleaning the engine and its internal parts aside from providing lubrication). I myself would even check the dip stick and umiitim na halos ang oil even after 2 weeks since pms-parati din kasi gamit ang Innova! (you might as well consider that the color of Toyota genuine diesel oil itself is "amber"- kaya madaling umitim?) I've been aching to consider other oil brands aside from the Toyota Genuine Diesel Engine oil they use at casa and I guess it still have to wait considering that my ride is under warranty pa. Just follow the 5K pms and never risk of prolonging the interval since mineral oil lang ang ginagamit natin!
    Sir, Thank you very much for this explanation!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Guys,

Malapit na kaming magpa 10K PMS.
    How much po ba estimated cost...?

Thanks!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Guys,

Malapit na kaming magpa 10K PMS.
    How much po ba estimated cost...?

Thanks!!!
    When did you purchase your car sir? if you dont mind.. I think you purchased yours long time ago compared to mine. Yet we "almost" have the same PMS schedule ...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    try Meguiar's Scratch X... ok lang po ung tumutulong tubig sa muffler... pero hindi dapat nangangamoy gasolina pag first start... i never encountered this sa ride ko... have your fuel tank checked.
    na checked ko na po fuel tank ko wala naman tagas ,dry naman ang paligid pati ang hose na nakaconnect ok naman .

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]