New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 65 of 182 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by monong View Post
    Hi to all Innova users! ano po ang right ampere para sa battery ng innova? palagi po kasi nauubos ang battery ng innova ko, almost six times ko na po siya pinapacheck sa motolite since motolite gold N50 and under warranty pa po ang gamit ko pero palagi po nila sinasabi na wala sira ang battery. Someone told me that yung gamit ko na battery ngayon is only 50 amperes and is too low for the Innova G diesel a/t, is this possible?

TIA
    odo and what year po innova nyo sir?

baka po di nag cha charge ang alternator nyo sir kung i open nyo aircon.

i think Gold is OK pero Excel is the best battery.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    Ito po ang ATF dipstick sir...innova G AT

[SIZE=4]Sana may makatulong sa akin kung anong level nito early morning engine off at after driving.[/SIZE]

Thanks and God bless to all
    Yan pla yun!!! Cge tignan ko bukas...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good morning to all Innova owners. I'm about to get an Innova but I can't seem to make up my mind. I'm choosing between the Diesel 2.5 J or the Gas 2.0 E. These are the only 2 variants that would fit my budget. I have some questions that, hopefully, you can help me with. Aside from the power windows and alloy wheels, any other difference between the J and E variants? How many kilometers to the liter do you get from the 2.5 J diesel? How about the 2.0 gasoline? Need to consider this since price of diesel now is not that far behind gasoline. Thank you all!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Im driving an Innova V vvti and fuel consumption mostly 80% city driving traffic sa edsa im getting 9.5km per liter. Pag 80% highway(slex) driving i get around 12km per liter with speed of 70-80km per hour...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Im driving an Innova V vvti and fuel consumption mostly 80% city driving traffic sa edsa im getting 9.5km per liter. Pag 80% highway(slex) driving i get around 12km per liter with speed of 70-80km per hour...
    thanks for the response sir. for the owners of the diesel variant, how many kms/liter do you get? I'm thinking if the it is really worth trading the all power amenities of the 2.0 E Gasoline to the economy of the 2.5 J diesel. thanks again!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vosch View Post
    as far as i know yung grease is for greasing mga tyrad sa harap ata, kasi may luma ako na tamaraw fx every 5k pina pa greasing ko sa shop,para walang sound sa harap na squeak squeak everytime natatagtag fx ko,as for yung engine detail hindi ako nagpapalinis ng engine NEVER punas punas lang ng basang cloth,kasi pag engine detail high pressure washer ginagamit ng mga casa and other carwash establishment,maya ano pa mangyari sa engine ko,hindi naman waterproof engine natin no!? sabi nila pinapatuyo nila yung engine ng blower,eh isipin mo puro electronic na ang engine natin ngayon,alam ko hindi puede mabasa ang electronic items di ba!!! yun ay sa akin lang naman.

thank you sa info.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    to all AT Innova Owners...

have you experience this?

Have you ever wondered why you had so much trouble shifting out of PARK on a steep grade? when in PARK position, locks the driving wheels. On a steep grade you'll need more than normal pressure to move the shift lever.

more than normal pressure from P to R sometimes especially kung nasa inclined road ka?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    Good morning to all Innova owners. I'm about to get an Innova but I can't seem to make up my mind. I'm choosing between the Diesel 2.5 J or the Gas 2.0 E. These are the only 2 variants that would fit my budget. I have some questions that, hopefully, you can help me with. Aside from the power windows and alloy wheels, any other difference between the J and E variants? How many kilometers to the liter do you get from the 2.5 J diesel? How about the 2.0 gasoline? Need to consider this since price of diesel now is not that far behind gasoline. Thank you all!
    my ride is an innova j, diesel.

FC is 16km/l highway driving- manila to manaoag
    city driving 12km/l

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    good pm mam liv, am very sorry po failed to attend the eb this afternoon. nag karoon lng ng problema. left my key inside the car, unfortunately i dont carry a spare key. need to get the spare from pasay and fetch my ride at valenzuela.
    bad trip po talaga, hindi nakapunta sa eb, hopefully next time po.

pasensya na OT, pero may lesson learned- Don't forget to bring with you a spare key, just in case.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    odo and what year po innova nyo sir?

baka po di nag cha charge ang alternator nyo sir kung i open nyo aircon.

i think Gold is OK pero Excel is the best battery.

Thank you for your reply mam. My Innova is 2008 model / just have my 35,000 kms check up with Toyota Otis.

Everything is ok naman daw po sabi ng Toyota Otis. I brought the battery to the motolite dealer where I bought it and they said that it was defective and they will replace it with a new one. But someone told me that dapat palaging mas mataas ang ampere ng replacement battery than the stock battery.

Thanks

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]