New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 182 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bradfort3 View Post
    just came from work mam.. i'll post it tomorrow. The chrome front grille style and make is just the same as the stock. the only difference is its fully chromed. there are others but i prefer to have this one..
    here is my front grille.
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...0/DSC09167.jpg
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...0/DSC09168.jpg

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    thanks for posting Sir Bradfort3, astig po ang Innova natin... how much po ang grille nya sir at yung nasa taas ng Grille color black (anong tawag nyan sir?) ?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Daynah View Post
    Thank you mga Sirs, wanted to share- after much pressure from the dealership to forward manager's check before car pickup - tumawag ang husband ko (he is American, spoke in a very firm tone in English) sa dealership and explained that we are not comfortable to give the check unless we have inspected the car and we are satisfied with it. He also mentioned, that it is not right to demand payment for something that the consumer has not seen tested and achieved product satisfaction after after. He argued that a manager's check is good as cash and can be verified in a few minutes if needed -once my family is satisfied with the car. They were quite dumb founded and were quick to say yes, we can just bring the check upon pick up.

If someone is doubtful to give their money before car inspection and pick up... please use this as an argument. Winning through intimidation.
    we gave the managers check on the same day we picked up the unit. walang clearing ang managers check, good as cash yun.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post
    thanks for posting Sir Bradfort3, astig po ang Innova natin... how much po ang grille nya sir at yung nasa taas ng Grille color black (anong tawag nyan sir?) ?
    hood visor po ang tawag dun sa black i just decorated it with additional decals ang chrome molding.as for the price of the grille, di ko po masabi sa inyo as a courtesy to mang hector..kasi po dami n rin me nakuha sa kanya kya medyo mababa po ang price nya. but you can haggle for the it. .mabait nmn po si mr. lozano...
    kung sa manika, ang innova po natin ang barbie hhehehe sarap bihisan..

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine123 View Post

Ganyan din yung upper and lower front grill ko. I bought it separately, 1k yung lower, at 1k din yung upper. I dont know kung mura or mahal bili ko, sa internet lang eh. Ako lang nagkabit.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thank you mga Sirs, wanted to share- after much pressure from the dealership to forward manager's check before car pickup - tumawag ang husband ko (he is American, spoke in a very firm tone in English) sa dealership and explained that we are not comfortable to give the check unless we have inspected the car and we are satisfied with it. He also mentioned, that it is not right to demand payment for something that the consumer has not seen tested and achieved product satisfaction after after. He argued that a manager's check is good as cash and can be verified in a few minutes if needed -once my family is satisfied with the car. They were quite dumb founded and were quick to say yes, we can just bring the check upon pick up.

If someone is doubtful to give their money before car inspection and pick up... please use this as an argument. Winning through intimidation.

It's not intimidation, it's customer's rights. Tama ang husband mo, why would you let go of the payment when the goods has not been made available yet for your inspection. In my case, tinawagan nila ako when the unit was available, I inspected it, took note of the engine serial number, then I gave them the MC. They processed the papers and I got the car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Capsaul View Post
    Usapang Insurance claim.

just want to ask if i rightfully own the damaged part na pinalitan
    sa casa? should i ask na ibigay nila sa akin yung part na sira? in my
    case yung bumper?

what would be my proof na pinalitan talaga nila yung bumper ko?

ano sa tingin nyo? ask ko lang sa mga nakapag insurance claim na...

thanks....
    replaced damaged parts are usually surrendered to the insurance company when the shop collect payment. you can ask the shop to show you your old damaged part to ensure it was replaced but you inform them beforehand about it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Attention Sirs: To anyone who dealt with Toyota Makati or any dealer- can we give the manager's check at the same day of the pick up of the car?
    *Dynah,

Ma'am sakin po after 1 day pick up the car.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    mga sir ano po ba tawag dun sa nasa bubong ng innova? yung two pairs na itim? yun po ba yung roof rail? balak ko rin kasi maglagay, japorms tignan.. and I've heard na kapag magpapalagay ako nun, wag daw drill.. dapat yung dinidikit lang, kasi kapag drill baka daw masira yung aircon.. tama ba?

and if ever mga sir, where's the best place para ako maka-purchase, at the same time pakabit na rin.. sorry for sounding too ignorant, yung innova kasi namin as in stock na stock lang, wala pang kahit isang accessory..

tama si sir bradfort3.. parang barbie innova..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by torvic1019 View Post
    mga sir ano po ba tawag dun sa nasa bubong ng innova? yung two pairs na itim? yun po ba yung roof rail? balak ko rin kasi maglagay, japorms tignan.. and I've heard na kapag magpapalagay ako nun, wag daw drill.. dapat yung dinidikit lang, kasi kapag drill baka daw masira yung aircon.. tama ba?

and if ever mga sir, where's the best place para ako maka-purchase, at the same time pakabit na rin.. sorry for sounding too ignorant, yung innova kasi namin as in stock na stock lang, wala pang kahit isang accessory..

tama si sir bradfort3.. parang barbie innova..
    ROOF RAIL
    Purchased / Installed * Toyota OTIS last Sept 11, 2010
    Discounted Price = 7373.90

My Humble Ride

Merry Christmas to all!!!
    God Bless
    -dongbasa

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]