New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 1323 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    O, nakita ko yung innova sa may basketball court. Kami yung naglalaro dun. Di ko lang alam kung sa inyo yun, pero isa pa lang nakita kong innova sa village.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    your right... that's ours with Toyota Otis plate, we are just showing around the village to a friend who might be interested in buying properties there...

just be careful though that your basketball might hit the MArk III Van of Pidol or ZHAZHA just park outside their house when i pass there yesterday PM...

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01
    Innova Boy, congrats sa new ride mo... perhaps paki-explain 'yong details on how you measured the 6km/li...
    A suggestion it might not be accurate, but at least it will help, tell the gasoline boy to stop refilling your tank once it already auto-shut off the nozzle.
    6km/li is quite low. Wag kang mag-alala sa ingay, kung tahimik naman sa loob.
    First I full tank( I can see the fuel on the opening of the fuel tank already) it a few days i got it from dealer, then set the odo A to 0.0 Km then i go my daily routine after almost 100+ KM, i again full tank my car up to the opening of the tank and check my odo A and divide it with the diesel fuel i filled up that day and comes out almost 6.1 KM/LI only.

anyway after that full tank i again reset my odo A to 0 to check it against my next full tnak... that's how i arrive at my consumption..

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    * VINJ & YEBO

Thanks for your invaluable inputs also...

WBR,

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    First I full tank( I can see the fuel on the opening of the fuel tank already) it a few days i got it from dealer, then set the odo A to 0.0 Km then i go my daily routine after almost 100+ KM, i again full tank my car up to the opening of the tank and check my odo A and divide it with the diesel fuel i filled up that day and comes out almost 6.1 KM/LI only.

anyway after that full tank i again reset my odo A to 0 to check it against my next full tnak... that's how i arrive at my consumption..

WBR,
    thats a pretty accurate computation, if there should be a difference its minimal. Correct me if am wrong, you fill up when your tanks is at 1/2? How about traffic conditions? It gets pretty hectic in Macapagal especially in the Morning. Try checking your tire pressure also.

OT: Malayo naman bahay nila Pidol, hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    guys, got my Innova already with the light green color. nice car though, E variant diesel yung kinuha ko. response is quite fast and quiet enough compared to any other diesel car around. (obserbasyon ko lang). I used to own Starex, Adventure and FX before so I can feel the difference. The freeby tint is not 3M but a good quality indeed. Nagpalagay ako ng alarm too, lam mo na new car is hot to carnappers (paging odell) .I had my tail light protector and sunvisor installed as well. Not much accessories yet for Innova in their store (Toyota Alabang). Planning to buy roof railings but maybe I will compromise with aftermarket after few months na siguro. Hope it would be available in some shops already. I'm still studying the gas consumption. It's for family use only so the Innova wouldn't be running everyday. I could say, a really nice car.... good for family. Suspension is car like. Layo ng difference sa convetional AUV's (but Starex I think is softer or par). Planning to go long drive after Holy Week to Manaoag for blessing (no promise yet). Wish I would enjoy driving my new Innova.....

congrats... please do update us.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    congrats also on your new ride....

I just want to share again my 2nd computation base on my 3rd full tank today.. It came out much lower than my first computation of 6.1 Km/L... Now it's only 4.97 Km/L....

Also maybe this a lesson for everyone to follow... as i was gearing to a stop at the gas station at Petron Makati ave cor Buendia today.. I told the attendant " Full taNk.. Diesel to ha..." But i dont know why the attendant still get the XCS Plus gas nozzle
    instead of the DieselMax so i RUSH TO CALL HIS ATTENTION TO THIS... That's the time he said sorry for the mix up... Luckily i was able to notice this... and I dont know what's wrong with that attendant for not listening to me properly.. SO it is wise to personlly check to see if the attendant is indeed refilling the right fuel to your car nowadays to avoid such BIG PROBLEM AND HAZZLE.....

wBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *bongliza

what tint did they install on your Innova??.. mine i just exchange or scrap it to Undercoating of my Van then i have it installed with 3M tint at my friend shop in Banawe.. ALSO he told me that his boss has alreay imported some accessories for Innova and I'm currently waiting for it also...

WBR, ;)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Innova Boy, i've got 7.1km/L on my first computation. It might be low coz it's still on the break in period (correct me if i'm wrong). Taka lang ako ba't ang baba ng 2nd reading mo. Do you drive gas before? If you're used to driving gas, then I could say nasa driving style mo yan. I will try to compute again, baka din nagkamali ako. ingats lang dude.