New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 1323 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when i test drove the new hi-lux with 3.0 D4D engine, it is much much quieter than the patrol's and the trooper's engine.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Sir Innova_Boy: Saw a red Innova in our village yesterday, maybe we live in the same village? taga paranaque ka ba?

Don't put any additives, just stick with your regular PMS oks na yan.

Baka di pa nga na brake inn, Ilan na mileage? How about your driving style? Panay hataw ba/Normal driving? Check your tire pressure. How much load do you carry?
    Yes, Tambo Paranaque..

mileage as of now is 220Km, Normal driving lang... i just tried twice to hataw it to check how many seconds it takes from 0 to 100-120kph.. tire presure fro both front and rear is 28psi when cold.. usually 4 lang kami with my wife son and nanny.

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    when i test drove the new hi-lux with 3.0 D4D engine, it is much much quieter than the patrol's and the trooper's engine.
    Yes, it's very quiet when your inside the van.. what i referriing to on the noise is when i'm outside standing infront maybe 5 m from the van and the hood is close pa, you can easily tell it has diesel engine inside cause of the sound of diesel engines...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    6km/L is quite low... even for a break-in engine. Try to observe it some more to establish more consistent figures though.

On the tire pressure, try to keep it at around 30psi cold at the least.

If i'm not mistaken, i heard a similar complaint with the Starex CRDI engine as well...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Innova Boy, congrats sa new ride mo... perhaps paki-explain 'yong details on how you measured the 6km/li...
    A suggestion it might not be accurate, but at least it will help, tell the gasoline boy to stop refilling your tank once it already auto-shut off the nozzle.
    6km/li is quite low. Wag kang mag-alala sa ingay, kung tahimik naman sa loob.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan talaga diesel pag bago saka di pa na-break in, maingay. especially mababa ang a/f ratio nyan at inaadjust nila sa dealership. it's like knocking on a gasoline engine pag mababa ang a/f, kaya lang yan ay diesel so it's not really knocking. kalansing yan ng piston rings kasi mababa ang sealing pressure since mababa nga ang a/f. pag tapos ng 1st service i-adjust nila ang injection pump mawala na ingay nyan. yun sa katapat bahay namin nagtataka din siya nun bago bili nya everest nila, sabi nga sa akin para daw sobra ingay. after 1st service yun tumahimik na din.

28psi might be too low, try increasing it to 32 - 35psi.

OT: Kapitbahay mo ba si Dolphy?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *iluvdetailing

same subdivision kami ni dolphy, pero medyo malayo sya samin he he... pero si zha zha malapit...ha ha ha.. anong street ka ba??

Innova_Boy: hahahaha! Sa Masbate. Kayo sir?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    malapit kami s clubhouse kaya nung kita mo kami nung sunday nag-swimming kami nun...