New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bro Innova Boy, i managed to get one pint can for re-touching. (illegally...he..he...).

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    lucky you bongliza, I even ask my agent to request one but he even decline... BS talaga.. sobra sobra lugi ko na niyan...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Innova_Boy, paki PM naman name ng agent mo ;)
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    and after what the agent did to me, he has the nerves to ask me to give him favorable ratings when the CRO ( Customer Relations Officer) will call me and ask how my transaction went with the agent of mine... siempre i told the CRO the truth then after a few days, my agent call me up and said " bakit ko daw siya binagsak , Ayun nabawasan daw siya ng duty at may 3k deduction pa daw sya sa next sales niya" , I know for a fact that he's just bluffing me ...

then now he is requesting me that when the questionaire from TMP ( Toyota Motor Philipiines) willl arrive at my snail mailbox, " pakibalato mo na lang ito sakin dahil kung bumagsak ako uli dito, tanggal na ako sa trabaho..."

what do you think guys i should do when the questionaire arrive on my mailbox??

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; March 12th, 2005 at 12:00 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    If you feel you got the raw end of a deal then give him failing marks for his performance. A sales agent should always give you satisfaction because its your hard earned money that gives his/her salary. Don't be bothered by the things he said that he will be fired from his work when you give him an honest evaluation. He will do it again and again to other costumers.

The nerve... He's just bluffing. If he treats his clients that way then he doesn't deserve his job. When we got our Revo, we also got a small can of paint for retouching. Napaka barat naman ng toyota, liit lang naman ng can ayaw pa nila ibigay? I hope Nissan or Mitsu comes up with an MPV to challenge Innova, lumalake na mga ulo ng Toyota.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    and after what the agent did to me, he has the nerves to ask me to give him favorable ratings when the CRO ( Customer Relations Officer) will call me and ask how my transaction went with the agent of mine... siempre i told the CRO the truth then after a few days, my agent call me up and said " bakit ko daw siya binagsak , Ayun nabawasan daw siya ng duty at may 3k deduction pa daw sya sa next sales niya" , I know for a fact that he's just bluffing me ...

then now he is requesting me that when the questionaire from TMP ( Toyota Motor Philipiines) willl arrive at my snail mailbox, " pakibalato mo na lang ito sakin dahil kung bumagsak ako uli dito, tanggal na ako sa trabaho..."

what do you think guys i should do when the questionaire arrive on my mailbox??

WBR,
    My friend is getting his Innova through RCBC car loan, na fax na sa kanya yung freebies kasama sa purchase niya, may free seat cover, matting, tint, sun visors, key chain and most importantly kasama yung 1 pint na retouching paint, so sorry na lang doon sa agent na naghandle ng transaction mo, ibagsak mo na, pagkatapos hindi ka pagbigyan sa hinihingi mo na puwede naman talagang ibigay, ang kapal naman ng mukha nung kulitin ka tungkol sa performance niya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    mas malakas talaga ang matic sa manual. dati naka-drive ako ng matic..nagpalagay ako ng 100pesos worth of gas..punta kami ng makati..halos di na magkas ya yung 100pesos ko..pero pag manual eh..may sobra pa sa tank..hehe pero im intrigued sa innova..pa-test drive!! please?!? hehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Binasa ko na ang manual ng innova. Aside from I previously mentioned tire pressure of 33 psi, ( sama ko na rin dito ulit sa mga tanong, kasi wala pa nagcomment tungkol dito)I also noticed the following:

1. Recommended tire pressure is set at 33 psi, front and rear, without load. Ganun ka taas ang recommended tire pressure nila? Anyone tried setting it lower for a better ride?

2. timing belt warning light will go on at 150,000km. May timing belt pa pala itong d4d crdi diesel?

3. Change oil every 5K except for thailand, which is every 10K. What's so special with Thailand that they can change oil their diesel engine at 10K, while other countries is at 5K?

4. Diesel fuel filter does not need regular replacement. REALLY? This applies to our lousy Philippine diesel? Are they serious?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    1. Recommended tire pressure is set at 33 psi, front and rear, without load. Ganun ka taas ang recommended tire pressure nila? Anyone tried setting it lower for a better ride?

Pwde mo naman ibaba sa 30psi especially kung hindi mo naman pinupuno ng pasahero

2. timing belt warning light will go on at 150,000km. May timing belt pa pala itong d4d crdi diesel?

baka naman for the gas engine yang timing belt

3. Change oil every 5K except for thailand, which is every 10K. What's so special with Thailand that they can change oil their diesel engine at 10K, while other countries is at 5K?

driving in the Philippines is classified under severe driving conditions, kaya every 5K ang change oil

4. Diesel fuel filter does not need regular replacement. REALLY? This applies to our lousy Philippine diesel? Are they serious?

basta change your fuel filter every 20K kms. ayos ka na
    Signature