New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 270 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova G
    Pasenya na po sa kamangmangan ko. i never meant anything bad or negative dun sa pagdududa ko sa pic kc tlgang gulat lng ako sa speed nung innova d4d and cenya narin kung masyado akong segurista.. thnx nga pla sa mga reply nyo atleast now i'm very much convinced that the pic is true and real!! more power and safe travel to all tsikoteers!!

Matulin talaga ang D4d, Matulin din Masira kaya talagang matulin

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Technically, I would agree to that. Graph shows power output of each engine.

Guys, haven't you noticed that the toyota thai site has the same 2.5li. D4D CRDI engine (2KD-FTV) but with an INTERCOOLER !!!

Bakit dito sa pinas, yung atin e turbo lang and walang intercooler?

(download the brochure of the hilux in *.pdf format)

I cant' read thai but from the script, I can get this info.:

Engine : D4D 2KD-FTV (I/C)
    Displacement : 2494cc DOHC-16 (valves)
    Power : 120 * 3600 (ciguro PS ito)
    (pero yung graph I think is in kW around 89)
    Torque : 320 * 2000 (ciguro Nm ito)

Pwede kaya magpa bolt-on ng original Intercooler kit from toyota for our 2.5li. D4D 2KD-FTV engine ? (para konti na lang lamang ng VVTi sa D4D in terms of power, but when it comes to torque, hands down turbo-diesel pa rin).

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mdyo hassle yan, you'd have to modify your hood for a scoop or change it entirely.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Larshell, kala ko po naayos na innova d4d nyo... cra nanaman ba ulit?? may mga major engine parts ba na pinaltan?? I know it sucks to have a defective or would be defective unit. yung samin e papasasabayan ko ng group prayer sa blessing ng sasakyan ayaw kc d2 samin ng gas variant(maybe due to it's resale value issues) kahit na I insist na marami na nagkakapoblema sa d4d engines specifically innova's. i'll just keep my finger cross and hope we'll get a non defective unit.

BTW..Cnu po sa inyo may mga problems sa d4d engines nyo?? I think its a good way to really know how many among tsikoteers here are having problem with thier d4d innovas. pls state your current mileage when the problem started with your innova.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Larshell, kala ko po naayos na innova d4d nyo... cra nanaman ba ulit?? may mga major engine parts ba na pinaltan?? I know it sucks to have a defective or would be defective unit. yung samin e papasasabayan ko ng group prayer sa blessing ng sasakyan ayaw kc d2 samin ng gas variant(maybe due to it's resale value issues) kahit na I insist na marami na nagkakapoblema sa d4d engines specifically innova's. i'll just keep my finger cross and hope we'll get a non defective unit.

BTW..Cnu po sa inyo may mga problems sa d4d engines nyo?? I think its a good way to really know how many among tsikoteers here are having problem with thier d4d innovas. pls state your current mileage when the problem started with your innova.
    my friend has an innova g (diesel variant).. may problema din kapag start... namamatay agad... i hope you guys don't mind.. ang haba na ng tread na ito.. can you give me guys some info on the said problem with diesel engine?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The best way to solve your friends problem is to bring it to casa then inform us whatever the SA told your friend on his problem.... SO we can get a better comprehension on what really causing all this problem to D4D.... We need to collect data first then tally it accdg to diff solution that was done to remedy your problem...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005

You can have the best unit you wish to have. Good luck.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I bought mine lasat May pa and I don't have any problems (yet). I don't (like to) expect to have any problem though. Swerte2x lang kase eh. I just hope ma.swerte ako. I don't think all d4ds are defective... look at innova boy's. dba innova_boy? ^_^

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    onga pala share ko lang last march when i brought home my D4d, the "check engine light" went on every 5 minutes after cold start.... so I called Toyota to inform them and they told me to just disconnect the negative battery terminal for 5 minutes to reset the ECU... but i did it a couple of times and didn't fix the problem so after 2 weeks (yes have been busy)i brought it to the dealer to have it checked , after just 15 minutes they fixed the problem it was just loose connection on the fuse terminals...

my point is .. not every unit that comes out is 100 percent a okay diba? maybe it just so happens na within thousand of units we get a couple or so that has been overlooked.... it doesn't meen naman siguro na the whole design is faulty... but i sincerely hope that if TOYOTA can read this thread is to answer to their customers woes as we have spent a large amount to buy a brand new unit because we trust in you product... peace to all..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sorry double post no delete option...