New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 253 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ok ang Innova sir, sulit pag bakasyon sa pinas :cool:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pugee
    Sir,

I'm planning to buy G Diesel Model manual....Kc po ang iniicp ko nmn pag 2nd hand, katulad ng Adventure lumang luma na ang design unlike ng innova bago so matagal pa mawala kung meron man modification e konti lang..

Mas gs2 ko kc mas malaki at pang all purpose..base sa experience nyo ok ba talaga ang innova

Sulit talaga in terms of looks, power and performance. Mas gusto kong gamitin ito kaysa sa SUV ko and im also using this for my business coz it hauls a lot of goods.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Sulit talaga in terms of looks, power and performance. Mas gusto kong gamitin ito kaysa sa SUV ko and im also using this for my business coz it hauls a lot of goods.
    Question lang since you sometrime use to haul goods with your Innova, do you put something over the flooring or sidings to protect it from being damage?? and what material is this?? Thanks...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pugee
    Sir,

I'm planning to buy G Diesel Model manual....Kc po ang iniicp ko nmn pag 2nd hand, katulad ng Adventure lumang luma na ang design unlike ng innova bago so matagal pa mawala kung meron man modification e konti lang..

Mas gs2 ko kc mas malaki at pang all purpose..base sa experience nyo ok ba talaga ang innova
    Im talking about 2ndHand Innova dami na if you only know where to look PM me ill tell you where.

If you want manual diesel i sugest mag E ka nalang di dumihin ang loob kasi you will only use it for a couple months diba. Pero idid buy G a/t

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    When I went to buy my Innova, I carefully studied what comes with the lowest up to the highest variant. Then I asked my self what I really wanted not just for that special day but on the near future like 3 months and after if I would still prefer what I will choose. I picked the G variant and up to this day I know I did the right choice. Gives me a smile everytime I take my ride for a spin or just plain trip with the family. But what like everyone says! It is up to you to decide, and if you carefully study on what you really like, then you would pick the right one.

You are most welcome to the Innova Club anytime!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sir Lashell,

Meron nabang mga 2nd hand na innova? Cge nga po saan ba pwedeng tumingin? meron bang mga site? mas maganda if pictures are available...wala po kc akong ym block sa proxy at FW nmn d2 sa opisina chikka lang meron ako!

Magaganda pa po ba ung mga 2nd hand na binebenta? Mas maganda cguro kung direct seller ung mabblhan kung I will go with the 2nd hand...Ano po advice nyo?

Sir Beeper0358

Salamat po sa share nyo regarding sa experience nyo... I do really prefer the G model kc sa mga accessories nya. Nga lang dumihin talaga,, Kc i am driving a toyota corolla XLI d2 sa saudi (I think wala nito dyan), parehas na parehas ang interior ng Innova.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    guys, does your dealer text you from time to time regarding innova events and promos? our casa does that and even has its own innova club, last week they held an innova photo contest.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    mga bro, mga mgkano mgkano sa labas ang side mirror and door handle chrome covers pra sa innova? sa casa kse 1,300 ung sa handle, pero sa side mirror wla ata.. mron pero nkalagay sidemirror w/ light (3,500)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Question lang since you sometrime use to haul goods with your Innova, do you put something over the flooring or sidings to protect it from being damage?? and what material is this?? Thanks...

WBR,
    I'm into dry goods (RTW) so there's no need to protect it from what i haul.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    guys, does your dealer text you from time to time regarding innova events and promos? our casa does that and even has its own innova club, last week they held an innova photo contest.
    Nope. Just the PMS reminder letter.