New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 250 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lexus
    My latest fuel consumption Innova G DSL M/T

range: 30 Km, pure highway

speed : 60 - 80 kph

average fc : 17.2 Km/l

A 30km drive is too short a diistance to accurately gauge your ride's mileage through the MID. A 30km distance at 17.2km/li means you burned less than 2 liters of fuel. IMO, you should at least burn half your tank's content to get a reading that is more indicative of your actual mileage.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    17.2 km/li is too good to be true.....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    17.2 km/li is too good to be true.....

it may not be indicative of my average fuel consumption as a whole, but it just proved that d4d can manage a fuel consumption at 17.2km/l if you drive 5th gear at 60-80kph lang (flat terrain with a tire pressure of 28 psi).

vicoyski,

after 30km, with all the cars passing by me sinagad ko na rin at 4000 rpm - 150kph. (fc bumaba) heh heh
    Last edited by lexus; September 30th, 2005 at 08:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    A remarkable record. FC figure could be deceiving. One way to find out is to drive our own unit given the same condition. Vicoyski, let's see how your fortuner sips, given the same condition as lexus earlier mentioned.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    My latest fuel consumption Innova G DSL M/T

range: 30 Km, pure highway

speed : 60 - 80 kph

average fc : 17.2 Km/l

I can do better, i did 15-22km/lt. sa NLEX From Sta. rita to Angeles. but what i did is i reset my Mid at the tollgate b4 i enter NLEX,sayang im alone kasi kaya i dont have the previlage of taking the pics of my MID.
    Top speed is nearly 100km/hr. Night Time 11pm.

Here is the challenge for all Innova G owner's dont reset your MID for a week, using your Innova only in pure city driving then go Highway driving let us see
    how many Km/Lt. you can do on your MID

*lexus, I remember you bought 3m Look a like floormats i also did Nauna pa yata ako sayo. What hapen to my mat is napudpud. Same thing hapen to you or masyado lang mabigat ang paa ko?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Try it. You'll be glad you protected it. Step on purpose? Definitely not. Accidental, yes.
    Ok, Ill try it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell

*lexus, I remember you bought 3m Look a like floormats i also did Nauna pa yata ako sayo. What hapen to my mat is napudpud. Same thing hapen to you or masyado lang mabigat ang paa ko?

larshell, bumili ako niyan. I just can't remember the brand. madali nga siyang mapudpud.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I can do better, i did 15-22km/lt. sa NLEX From Sta. rita to Angeles. but what i did is i reset my Mid at the tollgate b4 i enter NLEX,sayang im alone kasi kaya i dont have the previlage of taking the pics of my MID.
    Top speed is nearly 100km/hr. Night Time 11pm.
    Nay! Your MID won't give you an accurate mileage reading if you reset it in between fuel top-ups. You should reset it right after the gas attendant closes the tank cap. Opening and closing the tank cap resets the MID KM range automatically. Resetting the mileage (Ave km/li) at this time will give you a more accurate mileage.

*leinahtan: Although arguably, the Fortuner will always lose to an Innova in terms of mileage under the same conditions. Optimum yata Power-to-Weight Ratio ng Innova, eh. That is the reason why the Innova was viewed as the nail to all the other vehicles' coffins at motioncars.com. It's a powerful, yet economical people carrier. Sa straight-run 0-100kph siguro, pwede pa manalo Fortuner.

vicoyski,

after 30km, with all the cars passing by me sinagad ko na rin at 4000 rpm - 150kph. (fc bumaba) heh heh
    4000RPM? Your Innova is the VVTi variant siguro...
    Last edited by vicoyski; September 30th, 2005 at 02:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    china made 3M nomad imitations are very easily destroyed, you get what you pay for pero mura talaga sya less than 1k per 5 pc set. Nomad will easily cost 2.4k+ for the 5pc set. hot sellers ang china nomad imitations

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So power windows/locks, rear wiper, defogger, magwheels, and better seats? un lng pla difference...

dun sa gray na innova, may nkita ako yesterday E na gray! pwede pla eh. siguro sa J lng ata wlang ganon.

thnx guys sa replies!