New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 249 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110
    I suggest you get the E model, dahil may power windows, rear wipers, mag wheels. at centralized locks. These 4 items should be worth 85T. Especially yung power windows, mas mabuti na factory installed yan kesa generic gawa sa Banawe, baka sumabit pa. At saka mas maganda resale value ng E , at hindi pa gagawing taxi. Kasi yung J nakita ko ginagawang airport taxi na!
    Another thing is the seats, mas maganda material ng upuan ng E model.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    he he he At this point it gets really tempting or confusing whether to jump to a "G" vvti m/t (Php 915K) from a "E" (Php 865K) since the difference is only Php 50K. I believe the engines are the biggest deciding factor. To get the diesel or not that is the question.....

And for maintenance purposes (just dont sit on it immediately after parking on a hot day, warning scalding surface!), I rather have the vinyl seats of the "J" but for comfort, the partial moquette of the "E" would do just fine.

Note: Old prices were used. Expect the price increases by next month.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Have anyone done this before? share ko lang sa mga D I Y guys na katulad ko....

Low cost sill plate protector:
    Diba pag naluma nayan nag-crack yan and it is hard to remove my nieghbors Pajero gayan ang nangyari. Do you guys step on that part? Lalo na Innova mababa lang.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Diba pag naluma nayan nag-crack yan and it is hard to remove my nieghbors Pajero gayan ang nangyari. Do you guys step on that part? Lalo na Innova mababa lang.
    My last vehicle is a 98 Highlander and nag install ako ng 3M tape year 2000 until naibenta ko na ung unit this year and it stays nearly the same. I'm not saying that it will last forever.For me by the time that cracking starts to appear, It's either napalitan ko na ung tape or ung unit.Believe me, one way or the other you or your passenger will step on that part and will definitely scratch the paint. Just my two cents. _Peace !

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    G, E, or J, it's just a matter of purpose. Taxi, garage service, official use, hauling, personal, family use, the versatile Innova could be one. Amazing, it's living up to it's name as MPV.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Try it. You'll be glad you protected it. Step on purpose? Definitely not. Accidental, yes.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    ganda tol! yan dpat 1st choice ko sa color ng innova namin pero napunta sa beige. nice rims!

Sir, ganda ang rims mo... wala bang modifications na ginawa?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Other than the usual accessories offered by Carryboy and Shark for our Innovas, has anyone seen any accessories from TOM'S Racing or Spoon Sports for our Innova? Both are orig. Japanese racing-parts outfitters and I think they both have factories in Thailand making accessories for non-JDM Toyota models like our Innova.

While passing along Malugay St. last Sat. I saw an Innova being outfitted at Karplus and it had a really astig black billet racing grille marked in chrome - Spoon Sports. Sayang, didn't bring my digicam - na-post ko na sana yung pic.

I checked with TOM'S Asia Philippines (tel. 817-2241 look for Rose Feria), wala pa raw silang parts for Innova (lahat ng available inventory nila are for Vios and Rav-4) but said she'll check with TOM'S Thailand.

Sino kaya distributor ng Spoon Sports dito sa Pinas?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    My latest fuel consumption Innova G DSL M/T

range: 30 Km, pure highway

speed : 60 - 80 kph

average fc : 17.2 Km/l

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lexus
    My latest fuel consumption Innova G DSL M/T

range: 30 Km, pure highway

speed : 60 - 80 kph

average fc : 17.2 Km/l

ayos! ibang iba na talaga ang crdi sa old diesel engines.