New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 243 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    As utakabo implied, the better look you can make your ride, the more heavier it will be, meaning engine exerts more effort thus increasing your fc. One plus two equals three. He he he. Guess, I'd better stick with what the manual says.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hello guys! i know kelseat is the one to beat in terms of leather seat upgrades. saw a fortuner with this upgrade and the craftsmaship is really good. but if you're opting for a good leatherette saan kaya magandang source? pa post naman pics of those who have bought and price na rin. thanks!

had my 10K pms last week. tip lang, don't bring your vehicle during coding day as they cannot test drive to check the brake adjustments they performed and any other adjustments that you requested. they insisted that i sign a waiver prior to releasing my vehicle. i refused and asked for the manager which turned out to be very accomodating. no need to sign the waiver! this was in toyota pasong tamo. 10k takes a little longer than the usual pms as they also adjust the brakes and bolt tightening if requested.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *brubeck

May i ask what that waiver is for??

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *innova boy

since they were not able to test drive and check the adjustments they performed, they want a waiver clearing them of any malfunction or damage. really crazy if you ask me as they were the ones who performed the pms :-) anyway, i did not sign the waiver and sensing that their case was really a bit weired, the manager was apologetic and eventually signed the release even without them test driving my car. lesson learned.....don't bring your car for a major pms during coding day. they need to to a thorough test drive prior to releasing.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    As utakabo implied, the better look you can make your ride, the more heavier it will be, meaning engine exerts more effort thus increasing your fc. One plus two equals three. He he he. Guess, I'd better stick with what the manual says.

Ikaw naman ooh.... Ito ang sabi ni utakbo,

it simply means it is still basically burning the same amount of fuel for the same distance.

as for the mechanical advantage (or disadvantage) minimal lang yon at negligible ang effect. so larshell cheers, those are good-looking tires!

So leinthan i will very much encourage you to upgrade your tires and mags to 17" coz Innova is made for this kind of rim it will improve your ride and looks.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brubeck
    *innova boy

since they were not able to test drive and check the adjustments they performed, they want a waiver clearing them of any malfunction or damage. really crazy if you ask me as they were the ones who performed the pms :-) anyway, i did not sign the waiver and sensing that their case was really a bit weired, the manager was apologetic and eventually signed the release even without them test driving my car. lesson learned.....don't bring your car for a major pms during coding day. they need to to a thorough test drive prior to releasing.
    They should have informed you of this condition before they accepted the unit or should have not performed the brake adjustment, if they could not test it.

Also, you should have not accepted the unit without them testing first if the adjustment had been done properly. Who knows, it was not performed properly and you were at risk of meeting an accident along your way.

It was good the job turned out ok.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Ikaw naman ooh.... Ito ang sabi ni utakbo,

it simply means it is still basically burning the same amount of fuel for the same distance.

as for the mechanical advantage (or disadvantage) minimal lang yon at negligible ang effect. so larshell cheers, those are good-looking tires!

So leinthan i will very much encourage you to upgrade your tires and mags to 17" coz Innova is made for this kind of rim it will improve your ride and looks.
    yung post ko ay comparison between two wheels of basically the same weight. as pointed by bluebimmer, the heavier the tires, theoretically,the higher the consumption.

so kung makakakuha ka ng bigger wheel with the same weight or maybe even lighter than the stock, you will not necessarily compromise fuel comsumption.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aike75
    Moderator's Note: Edited illiegal advertising post...

No, thanks
    Last edited by Ungas; September 21st, 2005 at 10:39 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    guys, sino sa inyo may gumalaw na ng Head unit niyo? may anti-theft feature ba siya? parang mag lock-up n d na gagana once ginalaw mo yun head unit

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuner13
    guys, sino sa inyo may gumalaw na ng Head unit niyo? may anti-theft feature ba siya? parang mag lock-up n d na gagana once ginalaw mo yun head unit

fortuner13, sorry to say, pero walang anti-theft feature HU ng innova.