New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the more i drive the innova, the more i feel its bounciness..more so on uneven roads..even with coil spring suspension w/ 5 passengers including driver(me), an auv is still an auv i guess. even with 30psi all around..oh well da best pa rin Gen1 V so so comfy.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    My Innova together with my fortuner savings = ATV and Electric Scooter

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    the more i drive the innova, the more i feel its bounciness..more so on uneven roads..even with coil spring suspension w/ 5 passengers including driver(me), an auv is still an auv i guess. even with 30psi all around..oh well da best pa rin Gen1 V so so comfy.

Alam mo your the only one agreed wd my obervation.Yes, it is better than the old REVO but for 4wheel coil spring it didnt meet my expectations.
    But i recently change my tires to 17" and i noticed that it improve the ride of my Innova "Mas lumambot" wierd dapat mas bouncy ang ride sa 17" pero mas nag play ang springs nya kahit ako lang mag-isa, maybe coz tires got bigger idont know basta mas naging swabe mas gusto ko narin ang hieght.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Wanna get rid of soild carpets? Cover the entire flooring with upholstery transparent plastic. Conventry Upholstery. Contact Narsing tel 712-4441. I saw one hell of a covering with vent holes on the sides. He will take out all seats. Place the entire custom made sheet, return the seats and that's it. Goodbye, filthy substances...
    Bro saan ang shop nila?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    *lexus, How's your ride?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Alam mo your the only one agreed wd my obervation.Yes, it is better than the old REVO but for 4wheel coil spring it didnt meet my expectations.
    But i recently change my tires to 17" and i noticed that it improve the ride of my Innova "Mas lumambot" wierd dapat mas bouncy ang ride sa 17" pero mas nag play ang springs nya kahit ako lang mag-isa, maybe coz tires got bigger idont know basta mas naging swabe mas gusto ko narin ang hieght.

Pa-post naman ang pics ng 17" mo dito ... what's the tire brand and size now??

WBR,

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    pa post naman ng pics ng 17". anong tire size ginamit mo? thanks.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Pa-post naman ang pics ng 17" mo dito ... what's the tire brand and size now??

WBR,

siyanga, post mo naman pics..... mags wheels might be my next upgrade (sana magka pera...he...he...)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    my bro is complaining the more he looks at the innova dash the more it looks uglier to him..i told him, too late! haha but i like the interior..feels roomier than it is coz of the light colored materials.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ok ba kaya ang ganitong tires para sa Innova?? di kaya matagtag ito??

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; September 12th, 2005 at 06:54 PM.