New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 226 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Guys, papa-register pala ako ngayong September, 9 kasi ending ng Innova namin. Matanong ko lang kung papa-renew din yung Insurance. BTW, nakuha namin yung sasakyan nung February. One more thing, alam ko sa Las Pinas naka rehistro yung sasakyan, puwede bang pa-rehistro sa ibang lugar, ex. Muntinlupa? Mey kailangan pa bang documents from the original registration place? Advise naman mga peeps.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    . . . . I would suggest to seal the terminal blocks and other gaps/crevices with silicone sealant to keep water from seeping through.
    Good idea. Do you think our Innova has a tub floor with no water entry points? (I need a lifter to check this)

I used to have a wide body '93 Corolla XE with carb engine and very often ford it through flood up to where bumper and headlight meet - never ako tumirik - tub floor (water never went in the cabin), good door seals, no low-lying engine sensors that could short, no low openings on engine bulkhead for water to enter. I sold it last May and got the Innova J as replacement household utility car. I hope this Innova is as reliable through flood as my old ultra low-tech Corolla.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Good day fellas!

Have you an idea what the encircled part might be? It is located underneath adjacent to the spare tire.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    That thing you encircled is our LSPV - Load Sensing and Proportioning Valve. That blue thing is the central chamber which houses a valve that regulates brake force/pressure. It will apply the correct amount of brake force to the tire which needs it more, depending on the load on that side of the car (whether left or right).

On non-LSPV brake systems, brake force is applied equally to both left and right tires, regardless of load on that side of the body.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    That thing you encircled is our LSPV - Load Sensing and Proportioning Valve. That blue thing is the central chamber which houses a valve that regulates brake force/pressure. It will apply the correct amount of brake force to the tire which needs it more, depending on the load on that side of the car (whether left or right).

On non-LSPV brake systems, brake force is applied equally to both left and right tires, regardless of load on that side of the body.

That explains it. Thanks a lot. :thanx:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i know this has been discussed in this thread before.. but i think this is more of an experiencing the real thing para maniwala...

i'm now on my 250+ kms on my G innova A/T and it's averaging 6.8kms/l (city driving) on that darn display!!!!! ang baba!!!! umakyat siya ng up to 7.3kms/l noong puro gabi lang ang driving ko (bago bago pa mula nung dumating yung auto ay sa garage pa lang and bihira magamit until last saturday when i used it around the city) but on my drive last saturday and yesterday.. talagang nasa 6.8 lang.. umakyat man ng 6.9 bababa uli ng 6.7....

should i expect this to improve as i build up on the distance travelled? nabanggit ko sa sister ko yung figure and sabi nga nya mabigat paa ko sa accelerator.. but wala naman ako nafi feel... i'm trying to go as light as i can.... yung passenger ko naman yung gf ko last sat eh wala naman sya napapansin na mabigat paa ko sa accelarator...

ganun ba tlga lahat ng A/T ng innova?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    When I got my G A/T last february I had the same low km/l results during the break in period. After long drives last summer that inlcuded trips to the far south and Pagudpud , I am now getting a reading of 9+ km/l on my computer and 8.5 km/l based on actual km/l computation. So cheer up! things will get better wowiesy. I'm almost on my 10,000 km and have scheduled my PMS for next week.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    for my ride G A/T gas. highest ave. fuel consumption is 9km/l (both city & hiway driving). odometer rdg is about 2500km.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    Guys, papa-register pala ako ngayong September, 9 kasi ending ng Innova namin. Matanong ko lang kung papa-renew din yung Insurance. BTW, nakuha namin yung sasakyan nung February. One more thing, alam ko sa Las Pinas naka rehistro yung sasakyan, puwede bang pa-rehistro sa ibang lugar, ex. Muntinlupa? Mey kailangan pa bang documents from the original registration place? Advise naman mga peeps.

My Innova is 3yrs reg. na yong sayo one yr lang alam ko lahat ng Bnew 3yrs reg.required na.

Insurance 1yr expiration yan check your policy date and normaly insurer will write you a letter when your policy expires.

Pwede change venue ang reg. I think kelengen lang ng confirmation from the existing agency branch.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    My Innova is 3yrs reg. na yong sayo one yr lang alam ko lahat ng Bnew 3yrs reg.required na.

Insurance 1yr expiration yan check your policy date and normaly insurer will write you a letter when your policy expires.

Pwede change venue ang reg. I think kelengen lang ng confirmation from the existing agency branch.
    No need to get confirmation from the existing agency, but you have to pay change of venue fee. I don't know how much is the fee now.