New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 223 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Seems G owners are not getting the price for their money. Never heard J-variant owners having the same problems like G's. No offense here guys, just an observation.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by themann
    pre please pm me if you know someone selling their innova. plan to get second hand lang. thanks,
    Try this link: http://www.buyandsellph.com/.
    You might find it helpful for your query.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    For those of you who bought the G model, we all know that there are some issues with the sensitivity sensor. So far what have you done about it? May mga modifications na ba kayo? Please share..

I have this master key/remote control of keyless entry to be malfunctioning. Nung una akala ko mahina lng battery so I bought a new one (CR 2016), kaso d ko ma-lock or unlock ung unit ko. So minsan minamano mano ko na lng.

Papalitan ba to ng casa incase found be be defective?

Mga Innova G owners, i just accidentally discovered that G models indeed have sensitivity sensors. Naka-arm kasi ride ko while i was cleaning the car. Nung nililinis ko na mga wiper blade sa harap eh bigla kong nabitawan ang isang wiper blade at sumalpok sa windshield...result, nag-alarm po sya. So meron nga siyang impact sensors pero naka set na hindi masyado sensitive para hindi mag false alarm.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Regarding shock sensors, its sensitivity can be adjusted by plain screw driver only. Shock sensors are connected from the main unit which is inconspicuously located most likely near the doors or beside the panel. Wait up, will post later the wire connection diagram.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Regarding shock sensors, its sensitivity can be adjusted by plain screw driver only. Shock sensors are connected from the main unit which is inconspicuously located most likely near the doors or beside the panel. Wait up, will post later the wire connection diagram.
    Here it is parekoys, the wiring diagram of a typical car security system.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Here it is parekoys, the wiring diagram of a typical car security system.
    Now the only problem is...saan kaya nakalagay yung impact sensor ng innova at pati na rin yung head unit. Sumilip ako sa ilalim ng driver side at wala akong makita.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Try opening the driver's side kick panel. This is the usual place the car manufacturers put it. The impact sensor is like a small brick 2x2x1 that's attached to bottom of the A-pillar. They put it here since very often, the point of entry of the theives is the driver's door. Itong area ang unang na-aalog ng magnanakaw.

The headunit of the alarm should be around that area too, maybe under dash left of steering wheel (just a hunch).

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    TRIED to move or lift my ride thru the front fender and no alarm whatsoever was triggered..

I checked the driver side steering colun and saw a gadget thing colored blue on the left side of steering wheel but DIDN'T see any thing on it that you can adjust with a screwdriver...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    Try opening the driver's side kick panel. This is the usual place the car manufacturers put it. The impact sensor is like a small brick 2x2x1 that's attached to bottom of the A-pillar. They put it here since very often, the point of entry of the theives is the driver's door. Itong area ang unang na-aalog ng magnanakaw.

The headunit of the alarm should be around that area too, maybe under dash left of steering wheel (just a hunch).
    i don't know if toyota changed the alarm module (TVSS) for the IMV models, i can only speak for toyota models (altis,vios,hilux before 2005, etc) with an alarm remote similar to the attached file (keyless.jpg)

the original TVSS for the 2003 Revo and up is made by fujitsu (sabi lang po), the shock sensor is BUILT-IN on the main alarm module itself and you can adjust it using a small screw driver, I know it's location on the Revo and it is very far from the driver's door hehe, nasa passenger area sya..

sa 2003 revo and up, it's very easy to adjust the shock sensor sensivity, and it will be also very easy for the thief to remove the alarm module.. lintek na toyota yan hehe..
    Last edited by revoGSX; September 1st, 2005 at 03:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    TRIED to move or lift my ride thru the front fender and no alarm whatsoever was triggered..

I checked the driver side steering colun and saw a gadget thing colored blue on the left side of steering wheel but DIDN'T see any thing on it that you can adjust with a screwdriver...

WBR,
    the TVSS alarm will not go off by lifting or moving the ride, you really have to knock on some body panels, try it first on the dashboard, then on the driver door or front pasenger door.. baka lang maka-tsamba hehe

i'm not sure if this is applicable sa Innova, here's some tip to locate your Innova alarm module, arm or dis-arm your innova while you are inside the vehicle, you will hear a clicking sound (relay to light up the left and right signal lights)..
    Last edited by revoGSX; September 1st, 2005 at 03:42 PM.