New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 199 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    j_avonni, ilang km's na natatakbo mo? Sa akin 7K pa lang, can I rotate my tires now?
    11 K + na. The manual recommended tire rotation every 10 k. It should have been done during my 10 k PMS. Kaso kinalimutan ng mekaniko so I did it myself. Nakatipid ako ng about P100 and gained experienced in changing tires of Innova.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Since medyo mahaba na ang thread natin and soon will reach 2,000 post na... pero ala pa rin tayo EB ever since i mentioned this way back in March pa...

Are you still interested in having a TOYOTA INNOVA CLUB GRAND EB...

If you do we can set it later this month but first post if will join kayo..

I'll start this one...

1. Innova_boy
    2. Raider

Add na lang niyo if interetsed... Thanks fellow Innova lovers..

WBR,
    sali ako dyan. pls. inform asap.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just wondering what is the maximum safe flood fording height the Innova can take? A sales agent told me the Innova can ford floods up to that area between the upper portion of the front bumper and lower part of the headlight. The aircleaner is located just behind the front right headlight. If this were true, wouldn't the exhaust pipe be submerged in water already?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    To all the INNOVA peeps, saan ba mura (with quality) magpakabit ng accessories (i.e. front skirt, side skirts, visors, door handle housing and spoiler) and how much. i'll be buying an INNOVA G M/T Silver next week. by the way, is it easy to install the spoiler? and do they put holes to install.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Just wondering what is the maximum safe flood fording height the Innova can take? A sales agent told me the Innova can ford floods up to that area between the upper portion of the front bumper and lower part of the headlight. The aircleaner is located just behind the front right headlight. If this were true, wouldn't the exhaust pipe be submerged in water already?
    I think that's to high. Hindi lang exhaust pipe ang kelangan mong ingatan pati
    transmission ang the diffrential pag napasok ng tubig yan patay kang bata ka.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Since medyo mahaba na ang thread natin and soon will reach 2,000 post na... pero ala pa rin tayo EB ever since i mentioned this way back in March pa...

Are you still interested in having a TOYOTA INNOVA CLUB GRAND EB...

If you do we can set it later this month but first post if will join kayo..

I'll start this one...

1. Innova_boy

Add na lang niyo if interetsed... Thanks fellow Innova lovers..

WBR,
    Sayang di ako puwede

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lexus
    To all the INNOVA peeps, saan ba mura (with quality) magpakabit ng accessories (i.e. front skirt, side skirts, visors, door handle housing and spoiler) and how much. i'll be buying an INNOVA G M/T Silver next week. by the way, is it easy to install the spoiler? and do they put holes to install.
    Mas mura sa labas ng casa ang accessories ang problema eh daming ka ek ekan ng casa as far as warranty issues. Depende na lang siguro kung saan kang dealership kukuha, tanong mo tungkol sa warranty in regards to installing accessories outside their jurisdiction.

Yung spoiler naman sa casa ako nagpakabit and they will drill holes but sealed them naman with silicon.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    thanks beeper. how about the front, rear and side skirts - anybody here who has info on the availability of such products outside sa casa

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You can install/buy accessories outside the casa as long as those doesnt include drilling holes and tampering the electrical system of your car. As for availability of the skirts outside the casa, I'm not so sure bout that. I went to an auto shop and they told me that they do have skirts. I didn't mind much 'coz I already bought all skirts plus the overider from the casa here in Cebu. ^_^

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Pipol,

RE: Solution sa Long throw clutch of INNOVA M/T's.

I read somewhere in this thread na may nahihirapan sa clutch ng Innova M/T. I myself found it rather uncomfortable coz you have to release your clutch almost all the way up before sya gagalaw. That will prove to be disadvantageous sa mga stoplights and uphills.

I didn't wasted time and went to my dealer to have it adjusted. Inaadjust lang nila under the steering wheel. I thought before na, katulad ng car, the adjustment should take place under the hood. After 3 minutes my Innova now responds like a car. Hindi na sya long throw. By the way, wala itong bayad!

Am very fond of having a clutch kasi which releases after being released for approximately two (2) inches. It will be very easy to drive coz hindi sasakit ang singit mo sa kakataas ng binti mo. Moreover, you will experience total control over the vehicle. Try it if you want to get rid of that long throw clutch... its free naman eh.

By the way, sadya bang medyo matigas ang accelerator ng Innova? Kasi after ko siyang i drive ng half day at nagpalit ako ng car eh feeling ko lumilipad ang kotse ko sa bilis!!! ehehe!!! May hang over ang mga paa ko sa hard accelerator ng Innova siguro.

Mine pala is Innova G M/T Quick Silver, 204 kms pa lang and 1 week old. Fuel consumption sa multimeter? is 7.2 km/l. Medyo mababa pa...cguro after my first 1000 km eh luluwag na ang mga piston at gaganda na fuel consumption ko.