New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 193 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *vicoyski

yes, just driving habits can give such results... ;)

*darryl

driving around M. Manila only...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just want to ask also if our tiremags can accomodate spacer?? cause I saw one innova such that the tire wall sidings is almost flush with the wheel well panel on the outside...
    Mas maganda ang tindig..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    BTW, it looks like this attach..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Another angle shot..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Just want to ask also if our tiremags can accomodate spacer?? cause I saw one innova such that the tire wall sidings is almost flush with the wheel well panel on the outside...
    Mas maganda ang tindig..
    parang iba na yung mags sa pics, meron yata nabibili na mags na naka-offset na ng konti kaya hindi na kelangan ng spacer... may nagbanggit na akin ito dati pero I can't recall lahat..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    *vicoyski

yes, just driving habits can give such results... ;)

*darryl

driving around M. Manila only...

WBR,
    innovaboy, same with manual computation din ba? parang ang lupit kasi ng jump from 8-9km/L to 19Km/L hehe... parang di ko ata kaya magdrive ng ganyang kabait hehe..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may nakapag sounds upgrade na ba sa inyo sa innova nyo? like using the stock stereo, then change speakers or add on an amp.... ?? can you share what you did and your experiences?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I check my shocks and i discover that it is GASFILLED now i know the reason why Innova quite bouncy considering that it has 4wheel coil spring.

I just want to ask you guys if anybody already upgrade your shocks?
    I hope EMU or Rancho shocks will soon have products for Innova.

Jaeger,

I guess that J variant has fluid type of shocks or maybe you just miss the writing on your shocks.sana bossing if your going to have underwash your ride pls. check your shocks again and kindly tell us if is really a fluid type Thanks.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Test drove the Innovas at the Fort today. First one, I tested is a Gray Mica Metallic D4D G variant A/T. The diesel engine is amazingly quiet and none of the rattles, vibrations, and squeaks, etc associated with diesels when driving or on stand still on this one. If you really want to hear that familiar taka-taka-taka-taka diesel sound, you would have to bend down near the front wheel well and you will barely hear that familiar sound, other than that it is barely noticeable inside. Emissions looks clean ie. no black smokes. Acceleration is a little bit sluggish, but it eventually picks up in higher speeds (exactly like a Ford Focus).

The next one I tested is a Silver Metallic VVTI G Variant A/T. Now this engine is so quiet. I thought the diesel was quite quiet, but the gas is more so, almost unnoticeable at all. The acceleration is much more responsive on the gas and it is able to reach redline very easily. The gas accelerates faster than the diesel.

In the end, I'm really impressed with the obvious improvements made with modern diesel engines. It is so unlike the diesels I have known before (ie. Isuzu Gemini, L300 single cabs).

Also, to those still hoping that there are wheel well covers for their units, one of the people there mentioned that there is one on one of the units but they never showed it to me. But usually, they say that when the units are delivered to the dealers, the units does NOT come with the wheel well covers on. I know there are lots of contradictory statements which makes this whole thing really confusing.
    Last edited by number001; July 31st, 2005 at 05:59 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *number001

are you sure that the diesel variant you drove was so quiet from the outside like standing besdie the front hood closed? well for my ride itself, you can hear it has a diesel engine from at least 5 m.

WBR,