New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 169 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    diesel, A/T
    Kuyapete kamusta ang Transmission ng innova? Ano Top Speed mo?
    What is your consumption?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi guys. Finally got my loan approved and decided to get an Innova J gas. Finished up all the paperwork at Toyota Alabang today. Bad trip lang kasi baka sa 7th pa ang delivery but not sure kung may darating na Blaze Red.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Ano pa ang mabibili at P1.5 m comparable to Fortuner?
    I dont know your other criterias, if you are not after the 7 seats, the look, the engine etc. I hear a lot of raves about the xtrail, sorrento, carnival, venture (hmmm). Im no car expert, but there will be choices, if not now, later.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Kuyapete kamusta ang Transmission ng innova? Ano Top Speed mo?
    What is your consumption?
    Honestly, it was above my expectations, I'm not biased ha. the diesel engine is very responsive, light on the pedal and you cant hardly feel the shifting of the transmission. 120kph is a jog in the park for the innova. Top speed so far of any innova owner I know of is 170kph by innovaboy on the NLEX, he has a diesel A/T. My personal consumption is 8.9km/ltr, city driving and a little highway (C5)

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Guys ano palpak ba ang innova? Kasi balak ko i divert yong resrvation ko sa Fortuner
    balak ko kumuha ng diesel a/t, so what is your advise?
    anong variant kukunin mo sa fortuner, gas or diesel? IMO, parang mas responsive/powerful ang innova diesel sa fortuner gas. 2.7L VVTi is "adequate" power lang daw because of the size and weight of the fortuner.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    anong variant kukunin mo sa fortuner, gas or diesel? IMO, parang mas responsive/powerful ang innova diesel sa fortuner gas. 2.7L VVTi is "adequate" power lang daw because of the size and weight of the fortuner.
    Iwas planing to get Diesel a/t but ang tagal ng pila and ayoko naman ng deal nila
    para kang hinoldap ng harapan.I Think im going to get nalang Innova Diesel a/t
    base on what you said parang ok naman ang Innova Kaya lang medyo Mababa ang hieght nya compare to Fortuner . I will save almost 1/2 a million diba? and cguro may saving din consumption sa fuel and Oil.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Iwas planing to get Diesel a/t but ang tagal ng pila and ayoko naman ng deal nila
    para kang hinoldap ng harapan.I Think im going to get nalang Innova Diesel a/t
    base on what you said parang ok naman ang Innova Kaya lang medyo Mababa ang hieght nya compare to Fortuner . I will save almost 1/2 a million diba? and cguro may saving din consumption sa fuel and Oil.
    yes. ang lamang mo lang sa fortuner is the macho looks and the power of a 3.0L diesel (na Im wishing na nasa innova ). Im not sure ha, check mo sa fortuner thread, I think malakas din sa diesel ang 3.0L e, something like 5 or 6kpl lang, so makakatipid ka rin. Ang alam ko rin mas mahaba pila sa gas fortuner dahil pag kinompute mo, mahirap bawiin ung price difference na 400t(?)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewsj
    Hi guys. Finally got my loan approved and decided to get an Innova J gas. Finished up all the paperwork at Toyota Alabang today. Bad trip lang kasi baka sa 7th pa ang delivery but not sure kung may darating na Blaze Red.
    Congrats andrewsj.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    yes. ang lamang mo lang sa fortuner is the macho looks and the power of a 3.0L diesel (na Im wishing na nasa innova ). Im not sure ha, check mo sa fortuner thread, I think malakas din sa diesel ang 3.0L e, something like 5 or 6kpl lang, so makakatipid ka rin. Ang alam ko rin mas mahaba pila sa gas fortuner dahil pag kinompute mo, mahirap bawiin ung price difference na 400t(?)
    Actualy Innova A/C is beter than the fortuner kasi nasa third row seats na yong 2nd a/c nya kaya Innova nalang tyo!

Kuyapete ano unit mo? Diesel a/t right? sori kulit ko ha

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Actualy Innova A/C is beter than the fortuner kasi nasa third row seats na yong 2nd a/c nya kaya Innova nalang tyo!

Kuyapete ano unit mo? Diesel a/t right? sori kulit ko ha
    Good choice. Marami ka pang pambili ng accessories nyan.