New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 155 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Correct Jayson sa Binondo maraming Isuzu parts, pati yun mga naka uniform na workers ng Isuzu Manila kumukuha ng parts sa kanila. True ito.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks guys sa info i think il buy innova diesel a/t and keep my Trooper thanks ulit!

3. Base sa Isuzu Manila, parati wala silang parts.
    Correct Jayson sa Binondo maraming Isuzu parts, pati yun mga naka uniform na workers ng Isuzu Manila kumukuha ng parts sa kanila. True ito.
    mmm.... conflicting statements.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    mmm.... conflicting statements.
    Sa Isuzu Manila parati walang parts, correct!, kay Jayson, kung wala rin, lagot na.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Trooper
    Are you sure that the Innova / Fortuner / Hi-Lux won't suffer the same fate?

Well only time will tell about this development and hoping this wouldn't be the scenario when that time come...

I'll bookmark this and then will look it up again after two years...
    to post the results therein...

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I stumbled across the Toyota Innova India web site, and I have to say it is much more informative than the Toyota Philippines site. They even had answers to some of the questions that I asked here but no one responded to.

I now know that the ground clearance of the Innova is 176mm, and that the blue spring I was asking about near the spare tire was connected to the LSPV (Load Sensing Proportion Valve), "which controls the braking power of the rear, according to the weight of the load so that good braking performance is always available."

I also found out that those Indians can choose from a 7-seater Innova variant with captains chairs for the second row (see attached pic). I wonder if Toyota Phils will come out with this option, and how much more it will cost. For my Sedona, the conversion of the second row to captains chairs cost me P15,000 3 years ago.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Jonels Seat Cover 252-1074, 252-5144, 255-4559..

Just bought the carpet type floor matting 2.5k last week... ok naman siya grey color...

I'm talking to them the price of leather seat cover same design as of monseratto fortuner pics on other thread...

WBR,

Hi Innova_Boy, I realy like the leather seat made by Kelseat for the Fortuner. Yung leather seat ng Jonels ba is the same with monseratto's pics?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meier
    nagpunta kami ng tagaytay last sunday.. kahit wala pang plate at expired na yung conduction sticker hehehe.. ang daming naka-innova dun! yung iba wala pa din plate number hehehe..

OT: ang sarap ng sizzling bulalo sa (forgot the name). sa gitna ng max and dencio's
    I was there too. Nasa Picnic Grove kami. Baka ikaw yung nakaparada malapit sa ride ko.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meier
    I choose Innova J gas over diesel bec.

1. P50k savings. difference ng gas and diesel nasa P2.5 - P3 na lang eh.. mileage ng gas ang diesel di na rin naman nagkakalayo sa gas - approx of 10km/L(my consumption) and diesel - approx of 14km/L. With a yearly mileage of 13000km (based sa old car namin) it would take us 5yrs bago ma-used up yung savings na P50k.

2. yung sound ng engine.. mas gusto ko tahimik.

3. I seldom go to province, cguro 6 times a year lang. last month I went to Vizcaya, kaya naman with 8 people on board.

yun lang halos.

Same with me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was there too. Nasa Picnic Grove kami. Baka ikaw yung nakaparada malapit sa ride ko.
    andun kami sa kabilang side.. yung papuntang batangas... try niyo dun sa leslie's sarap ng pagkain! ganda din ang view..