New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    First of all Welcome to the Innova Club... kuyapete..

on your consumption that is just normal for your innova, now to be able to attain 12-13Km/L, that is applicable only if your average speed is 80-100 Kph...

Now if you have chance to go NLEX, dont be afraid to find out for yourself the max speed you can attain... ...but better do this after your 1k PMS...

WBR, ;)

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    innova_boy. Thank you. I have enjoyed reading some of the other threads and the one on the khaos thing made me deside to join tsikot. (see, some good came out of the khaos). honestly, i am relatively new to this chat thing, may I ask how can I post the message to me in my message as well how can I selectively choose sentences from previous messages too? thanks.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    a very good sign, dumadami na tayo. everyone got the chance to share everything about the performance of their innova's, different accessories added, etc, etc. Glad to say that I've got my roofrail installed yesterday sa Toyota Alabang. Looks sportier now...he...he..
    btw, anyone of you upgraded their mags already? pa share naman with pics...

Keylan ba ang Grand EBinnova????

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Napapangitan lang ako sa clearance ng wheel sa likod, ang taas, lalo na pag walang passengers. I placed a stepboard (for practical purposes, hirap mga bata umakyat) and it made it look better.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A_eyE
    Ok ang spoiler mo beeper ah. ^_^
    Thanks A_eyE! pero wala sa kalingkingan ng setup mo yon, ultimate na yata nagawa mo sa innova mo bro

Galing kami ng subic kahapon at clark naman kanina, superdami ng nakita kong innova sa subic at on the road to Clark!!!!!

busy_road, cool na cool ang light green innova mo, yan sana type ni kumander di lang mahintay sa tagal ng wait time. Nice meeting you and your wife, thanks for the effort going to clark bro!

Innova_boy, sensya na! napaaga biyahe namin at tulad ni busy_road eh maikli na din stay ko dito sa atin. Di bale next time kailangang maiplano ng husto ang EB ng innova club di ba!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Welcome to the new Innova owners! I'm sure as already mentioned, you will enjoy the Innova's handling, response and power.

Guys!
    Kanina sa Nlex may humahataw na mica red innova w/ carrier on top! Mukhang may ka race na Crosswind. Hataw talaga as in hataw!

Sarap sa Nlex ng innova kanina, ang bilis ng response ng makina. Kasama ko family kanina kaya di ko mahataw, hanggang 120kph lang ako pero ang napansin ko eh talagang sunod ang makina sa command ng paa mo sa accelerator. Saka di ka mabibitin sa lusutan basta kabisado mo ang power curve kung saan nagsisimula ang punch ng torque ng makina. Way to go Innova!!!!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Teka teka.. beeper... kulang yata ang report mo ha...

sino ang nauna sa hataw ng innova at xwind na nakita mo sa NLEx?? curious lang baka kasi iniwan ng xwind yung innova...;)

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    he he he, don't worry! yung red na innova ang nakita ko muna bago kasunod ang crosswind

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mukhang maglalabas ng 2.7 VVTi na Innova sa indonesia..

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Mga innovators, good morning. I read all this thread from page one yesterday and noticed some mentioned walang sound ung signal lights nila? I tried mine last night, meron naman, malakas pa. did I misunderstand you?