New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko m
    wow!sobrang haba na ng thread ng innova ah..hehe..anwyay,we will also be getting our unit this month from toyota bel air,red mica G varient,gas w./ manual tranny,buti pa innova,hindi ganun ka tagal waiting time,un hilux 4x4 G na order namin here in cebu (toyota mandaue),3 months waiting time.april kami nag place ng order,sa aug. pa raw ata dadating yun unit...
    Congrats nikko m!!! nagkalat na nga ang Innova sa daan, kanina sa Antipolo dami kong nasalubong sa Sumulong highway, bukod pa nakikita ko sa edsa

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Welcome to Innova CLub..

Just post your questions and comments as soon as you got your Innova.. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed...

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    For the info of gas variant owners. I had my 5k PMS last Saturday in Toyota Commonwealth. Since I used a synthetic oil (made by Toyota) on my 1k PMS, they just replaced the oil filter and add 1 liter of synthetic oil. Synthetic oil is good for 10k kms. Also i put fuel system treatment (as recommended by the service advisor).
    Total costs was P1,577.35:
    1 liter synthetic oil P550 (on my 1k PMS the cost was P500 only); oil filter P467.32; fuel treatment P500.01, rugs/misc P60.02.
    My latest consumption city driving 8.7 km/li.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Been all over the southern coastal road of Cebu (Asphalt, Cement and Rough Road) yesterday. I went to Moal Boal the long way around. So from Cebu City, I went to Santander and from there to Moal Boal. It was around more or less 300 km for 1 full circle. But 700+ parin mileage ko, may 200+ nalang. Hehehe. Tagal pa ma.1k. ^_^

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Innova_boy: Nkasakay ka na ng Fortuner? How are the seats compared to the Innova? Dashboard? Aircon Controls lang ang magkaiba?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Not yet, pero base on pics only aircon contols are different, even HU is same ...

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chst mknk
    any of you innova peeps encountered problem with your interior trim? Mine came off at the door pillars. Had it replaced at my dealer only to come off again before the day ended.
    I got the same problem. Mine is on the driver side. I just fixed it myself. The problem there lies on the size of the button-like fixed on the body wherein the plastic covering of the seatbelt is hooked. maliit yung inserted part kaya madaling matanggal. Ang solution is to replace it with bigger size or fix it permanently with super glue.
    beeper, We might not be able to see each other prior my departure. BZ na tayo ngayon. In any case, just txt me. Malapit lang naman ako sa clark.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    I got the same problem. Mine is on the driver side. I just fixed it myself. The problem there lies on the size of the button-like fixed on the body wherein the plastic covering of the seatbelt is hooked. maliit yung inserted part kaya madaling matanggal. Ang solution is to replace it with bigger size or fix it permanently with super glue.
    beeper, We might not be able to see each other prior my departure. BZ na tayo ngayon. In any case, just txt me. Malapit lang naman ako sa clark.
    Bro medyo busy na nga since nakuha ko ang plates, daming kinailangang puntahan at naka pila pa din ang subic trip ko pero due for service na ang unit ko. 1098 na odometer reading ko from yesterday's trip from antipolo but I'm scheduled for tomorrow kaya bukas pa ako punta sa dealer. Hopefully before the week ends makapunta ako ng subic.

Recommended ng service advisor ang synthetic oil para sa diesel engine pero puwede din naman ang ordinary toyota oil, any comments guys!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    For the info of gas variant owners. I had my 5k PMS last Saturday in Toyota Commonwealth. Since I used a synthetic oil (made by Toyota) on my 1k PMS, they just replaced the oil filter and add 1 liter of synthetic oil. Synthetic oil is good for 10k kms. Also i put fuel system treatment (as recommended by the service advisor).
    Total costs was P1,577.35:
    1 liter synthetic oil P550 (on my 1k PMS the cost was P500 only); oil filter P467.32; fuel treatment P500.01, rugs/misc P60.02.
    My latest consumption city driving 8.7 km/li.

geebunny, I'm scheduled on Wednesday for the 5K PMS as well. Synthetic din yung current oil ko. Na -adjust ba yung tappet mo? Puwede bang i-request to adjust the tappet, kasi parang naiingayan pa din ako sa Engine (I mean from outside).

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    geebunny, I'm scheduled on Wednesday for the 5K PMS as well. Synthetic din yung current oil ko. Na -adjust ba yung tappet mo? Puwede bang i-request to adjust the tappet, kasi parang naiingayan pa din ako sa Engine (I mean from outside).
    Walang adjustment na ginawa. Purely change oil filter and add oil lang. Just ask or request your Service Advisor kung pwede or dapat. Yours is diesel. So, normal lang ang ingay.