New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    may fan ba sa ilalim sau? baka iba nga hehe
    Mayroon nga siyang fan pero sa gilid saka yung mga vents dapat di na block para sa circulation ng air. Baka naman malaki ang inside volume ng cooler mo tapos maliit ang thermoelectric element. Mine has a 20 liter capacity and 36W power consumption.

COOLY Model CT-20-12
    Voltage: 12VDC
    Power Consumption : 36W (Cold Mode), 30W (Hot Mode)
    Capacity: 20 litre
    Weight: 4.3 kg.
    Cooling Unit: Thermoelectric elements
    Cooling Capacity: max 20șC below ambient temperature +5șC

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think half size lng ata ung nagamit namin compared sau, ung bottom side sa loob steel, dun ata lumalamig. taiwan lng ata ung samin, baka japan sau hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    he he he off topic na tayo talaga BlueBimmer... germany ang company noon pero I think made in taiwan or china ang cooler.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *beeper

yan bang thermocooler eh nag auto shut off pagna-attain yung certain temp niya?? kasi sakin namamatay eh, may problem ba yun kaya??

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pasensia ka na dito sa mga tanong ko sa cooler, cause this was just given to us last year as used so no manual and instruction on how to operate it properly.. ;)

WBR

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel15
    Hi, Iam Marcel. I've been reading this tread about 2 months ago and quite interested on every topics discussed about innova that leads me to purchased my new Night Mist Diesel A/T Innova last week. Hi everyone and hope to be barkada with you all. Good day and see around noon today.
    Welcome to our club, marcel, just post your comments and suggestions here and we will galdly reply to you queries as soon as we can...

BTW ang layo mo pala nasa northern luzon ka pala.. where you acquire your unit?? at pareho pala tayo na d4d A/T...

Again your welcome..

WBR, ;)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    *beeper

yan bang thermocooler eh nag auto shut off pagna-attain yung certain temp niya?? kasi sakin namamatay eh, may problem ba yun kaya??

WBR,
    *Innova_Boy di siya nag off, tuloy tuloy lang ang fan. Di ko lang alam kung may thermostat para sa food warmer pero sa cooling eh tuloy lang siya. after sometime nga nag ice na ang element kasi sa room ko lang naman madalas ginagamit kaya ok lang. No problem sa tanong nag inquire din ako sa ibang forums bago ko binili ito noon

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Sir Innova Boy,Thanks for the welcome remarks. Iam actually from the City of Vigan Province of Ilocos Sur. I've acquire my unit last Saturday only at Toyota Dagupan. Yes, we have the same specs but different in color only. I would like to know if happen to find an Innova Car Cover in Banawe? If ever, can u please provide the store name and the cost for the car cover. I realy like the Innova and so with my wife and also quite satisfied with its performance. Actually i've already drove it approximately 240Km from the dealership to my place.
    Innova peeps, please help on the car cover.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Price increase effective 1 May on Toyota Innova Sabi ng agent ko, sana di affected ang may reservation na

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel15
    Sir Innova Boy,Thanks for the welcome remarks. Iam actually from the City of Vigan Province of Ilocos Sur. I've acquire my unit last Saturday only at Toyota Dagupan. Yes, we have the same specs but different in color only. I would like to know if happen to find an Innova Car Cover in Banawe? If ever, can u please provide the store name and the cost for the car cover. I realy like the Innova and so with my wife and also quite satisfied with its performance. Actually i've already drove it approximately 240Km from the dealership to my place.
    Innova peeps, please help on the car cover.
    Hi Marcel, WELCOME TO THE CLUB. Masarap ang empanada at longanisa dyan sa Vigan. Hope to visit that place again soonest. I was there 3 years ago. We stayed in my cousin's place in Bantay then we proceeded to Pagudpud. Enjoy driving your Innova.

Mga bro, masarap mag-byahe from Manila to Vigan/Laoag/Pagudpud. Suggest you visit these places with your Innova this summer.