New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    Pano mag paengine wash ng Innova D4D natin? me dapat bang di mabasa under the hood? napanisin ko yung box na me fins sa me right side ng car under the hood, delikado ba yan mabasa? tips naman on how or where i can safeley have my engine washed please? ty
    - Cover your Alternator with a piece of cloth and plastic, same with the MAF sensor. --- Get yourself an All Purpose Cleaner, Simple Green will do.
    - Warm up your engine for around 3 mins. (What I do is drive a little until it reaches normal operating temps)
    - Spray a generous amout of APC diluted in water (1:10 ratio) aggitate with a toothbrush and rinse... work one area at a time
    - Don't use high pressure when rinsing the engine.

HTH.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    for 1k and 5k PMS free ang labor for all innovas.. you just pay the oils and oil filter..

I have my 1k PMS only yesty and pay P 4384.00 all incl 7L of Mobil one fully synt oil and Toyota oil filter..free ang labor, it took them only one hour plus to do it..

ang comment ko lang is they just drain your oil pan then fill in the new oil, wala na sila use ng compress air to flush out the remainig oil inside the negine..

AAbout free tint sa casa, they just give you US gila ba yun, after one year puro gasgas nayan for sure, for me i change my tint to undercote and have 3m tint installed at banawe..

wala rin ako nakuha na touch-off paint, buti na lang nabigyan ako ng pakabit ako ng mudguard sa friend ko who sells this..

WBR,

sir innova boy,

anong odo mo sa 1st PMS? sa otis ba? incorporated ba ang mudguard sa stepboard? tnx.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    1k+ lang, yes sa otis, you can see what they are doing to your car..

sabay ko paquote yun mudguard at stepboard at BB..

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    daghang salamat sir innova boy.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    anyone planning to upgrade to HID system? pwede kaya yun without voiding the toyota warranty? Wala naman i momodify sa wire just "plug en play" ?

anybody knows where to get these for a good price ? I heard the lowest prices are taiwan made * 12 to 15K a set..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by accs
    anyone planning to upgrade to HID system? pwede kaya yun without voiding the toyota warranty? Wala naman i momodify sa wire just "plug en play" ?

anybody knows where to get these for a good price ? I heard the lowest prices are taiwan made * 12 to 15K a set..
    it will void your warranty for your electrical system.

Taiwan made HID sets have weak ballasts... better get Euro branded ones like Philips / Mc Cullough

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

wala rin ako nakuha na touch-off paint, buti na lang nabigyan ako ng pakabit ako ng mudguard sa friend ko who sells this..

WBR,

most shops already have the paint model for the Innovas. Try to ask some reputable paint shops.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rmlopez
    May kakilala ako na manager sa toyota pasong tamo. D na ako pinagantay sa unit. Monday ako nagpaapprove sa Toyota Financing, wednesday na release na yung unit.

I bought Red Innova, G Variant Manual-Gas. Nga pala I also got free chrome door housing and mud guard aside from the standard freebies like, Tint, Matting, seat cover, key chain and umbrella.
    U got a lot of freebies kc in-house ung financing mo....
    U should alo have availed of their promo na free "Coleman Tent". mahal ata to.

I got mine from a bank financing sa pasong tamo din...mas mura ang chattel mortgage pati ung monthly amortization compared sa toyota..

I also got side visor or "rain gutter" aside from the standard freebies like, Tint, Matting, seat cover.

By the way, Im also czar_ethan. I use two e-mail one from office and one from house.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    for 1k and 5k PMS free ang labor for all innovas.. you just pay the oils and oil filter..

I have my 1k PMS only yesty and pay P 4384.00 all incl 7L of Mobil one fully synt oil and Toyota oil filter..free ang labor, it took them only one hour plus to do it..

ang comment ko lang is they just drain your oil pan then fill in the new oil, wala na sila use ng compress air to flush out the remainig oil inside the negine..

AAbout free tint sa casa, they just give you US gila ba yun, after one year puro gasgas nayan for sure, for me i change my tint to undercote and have 3m tint installed at banawe..

WBR,

Elixir ung fully synthetic na ginamit sa akin. Dko alam kung mas mahal ung oil o u mahal maningil ung toyota marikina. cubao rin kc amg may-ari nito. 4200 ung 7liters oil lng. ung fuel treat ment at png-flush at filter, iba pa.
    anyway, try ko na lng ,g pa pms ssa pasong tamo kung saan ko nabili ung unit ko. bala mas mura dun.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Innova boy, Pwede ba i-convert ung free tint na ordinary lng to mas quality na tint sa toyota? Maki mgdagdag na lng cguro.

How much is the mud guard and the spoiler for innova?