New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    guys, papano magdadag ng tubig sa radiator? nasanay kasi ako sa conventional type na may takip.Sa Innova ala na, di ko alam kung papano.
    As told by others, try 1/2 coolant and 1/2 distilled water mix and put it in the coolant reservoir...

malakas talaga lumaklak ng innova ng tubig sa radiator nito ata...

Wbr,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Also anybody here got the questionnaire send by TMP ( Toyota Motors Phils) na ba??

this is i think like their suggestion form for the Innova....

WBR, ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I've made my reservation sa Toyota Otis .. the thing is, medyo malaki ang reservation fee ko hoping that they would prioritize me.. pero hanggang ngayon ala pa rin. hehe Do you think I should pull-out my reservation? or pwede kaya mag cancel ng reservation? Mag 1 month na kc ako naghihintay.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Also anybody here got the questionnaire send by TMP ( Toyota Motors Phils) na ba??

this is i think like their suggestion form for the Innova....

WBR, ;)

Will they sent it to you via snail mail? May comment lang kc ako ilalagay abt sa accessories dept nila and agent...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF
    I've made my reservation sa Toyota Otis .. the thing is, medyo malaki ang reservation fee ko hoping that they would prioritize me.. pero hanggang ngayon ala pa rin. hehe Do you think I should pull-out my reservation? or pwede kaya mag cancel ng reservation? Mag 1 month na kc ako naghihintay.
    Wala sa laki ng reservation mo kung maaga mo makuha units mo... nasa laki ng commission ng agent yan nakasalalay.. since fix yata ang commission nila so out of the question na yan, then bawi sila on other way like on insurance or financing mo...

I think you can pull out the exceess of your reservation, usually 20k lang reservation nila.. then punta ka ibang casa to make reservation also, then kung nkuha mo unit sa iba, you can or entitled to refund your deposit since nkakuha ka na ng unit sa ibang casa..

HTH,

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF
    Will they sent it to you via snail mail? May comment lang kc ako ilalagay abt sa accessories dept nila and agent...

Well you will recieve them by snail mail...

ehem.. well like me you will receive first the questionnaire from Toyota Otis before you will get the one from TMP...

WBR<

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Well you will recieve them by snail mail...

ehem.. well like me you will receive first the questionnaire from Toyota Otis before you will get the one from TMP...

WBR<
    Are you referring to the "Toyota Vehicle Sales and Delivery Survey". Well, I received it. I have partly answered them and still thinking if I would send it back. Since I have comments, I think I would reply.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    Are you referring to the "Toyota Vehicle Sales and Delivery Survey". Well, I received it. I have partly answered them and still thinking if I would send it back. Since I have comments, I think I would reply.
    Yes, that's it... how long did you receive yours after you got your unit??

WBR< ;)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    careful sa coolant ng toyota, AFAIK toyota has special coolants for all their vehicles, if you put other type of coolants this might void your warranty. better ask the dealer for genuine toyota coolant to top up the coolant reservior.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Wala sa laki ng reservation mo kung maaga mo makuha units mo... nasa laki ng commission ng agent yan nakasalalay.. since fix yata ang commission nila so out of the question na yan, then bawi sila on other way like on insurance or financing mo...

I think you can pull out the exceess of your reservation, usually 20k lang reservation nila.. then punta ka ibang casa to make reservation also, then kung nkuha mo unit sa iba, you can or entitled to refund your deposit since nkakuha ka na ng unit sa ibang casa..

HTH,
    Thank's Innova_boy, sabi kc nung agent sa akin the bigger the reservation fee, the better chance na mauna daw mabigyan ng unit. Nagbakasakali na rin ako kaya nagbgay ako ng medyo malaki.. concern ko lng kc is sayang ung interest nung money since less than 1 week nalang, 1 month na ako naghihintay Sana 5 thou nlang din reservation fee ko since ang tagal din pala nila mag release...