New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hello guys!

ok lng ba itanong ko d2...ano ba mas efficient sa fuel, altis or innova...my dad is considering buying either of the 2...aside from other factors, and isang iniisip nya is the fuel consumption...ano ba mas tipid sa dalawa?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Buti pa kayo, ako still on their waiting list. Mag 1 month na ako naghihintay... =)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    well if you get the D-4D innova then mas makakatipid ka compared sa VVT-I na innova.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aann
    hello guys!

ok lng ba itanong ko d2...ano ba mas efficient sa fuel, altis or innova...my dad is considering buying either of the 2...aside from other factors, and isang iniisip nya is the fuel consumption...ano ba mas tipid sa dalawa?

TIA
    well if you compare altis to innova, it's like comparing a car to a van cause innova is people hauler while altis is for 5 persons only...

Bout fuel consumption for both VVTi gas altis and innova, i think mas matitpid ang altis cause of light body weight..

But for innova diesel and gas, in the long run mas makatipid ka sa diesel kasi ang gas ay P31 while diesel is now P26...

HTH,

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    tnx for d replies!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF
    Buti pa kayo, ako still on their waiting list. Mag 1 month na ako naghihintay... =)
    Don't get yourself in a hurry. Nung ako ang pumila sa Crosswind, XUV ang order ko, nakapila ako for 6 weeks, and then inilabas ang XUVi, upgrade ko na rin order ko to XUVi, then waited for another 2 weeks. 8 weeks in the waiting, worth the wait naman.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005

San casa ka ba paresrve?? dapat 2 or 3 dealers ka pareserve para whichever comes first....

Before i reserve with 2 dealers/ casa.. got mine after a week sa Otis..tsamba kasi yung specs na gusto ko meron sila kaya kuha agad..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    guys, papano magdadag ng tubig sa radiator? nasanay kasi ako sa conventional type na may takip.Sa Innova ala na, di ko alam kung papano.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sir straywolf, i've waited for only 2 weeks in Toyota Alabang. You can try them if you're location is not that far from the place. Look for Jacky.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I guess you have to personally see her (jacky), kasi I called her long distance then gave her my email address to communicate and discuss the details pero she never sent me one. Anyway, I found another agent on a different dealership and I'm just waiting to get back home for my unit.