New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    question po... kung may mag wang-wang sa likod mo na private vehicle ano po ang reaction mo?
    of course wala lang cause i know i'm not the one causing traffic but maybe the one in front of me,, dalas mangyari yan dto sa office namin.. la lang..

maybe you try to come here in tondo/binondo area for you to feel the real grind of driving life here ESPECIALLY XMAS TIME wherein a short distance of 300m will take you TWO HOURS TO REACH..

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio clone
    Innova Boy,

Can you share with us how you compute for your fuel mileage? 5km/li is way too low. In your most recent gas-up, how many km were you able to travel and how many liters did you add?

if i remember i travled only 122.2 KM and gas up 24.3 liters of diesel..

Wbr,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iq0
    Yes, we do hate pedicabs and abusive drivers...pero di ba asar din tayo sa mga naka-wangwang? Kung di ka naman pulis on duty tapos gagamit ka ng siren, abusive ka na rin, di ba? Kaya wag na lang sir innova_boy. Please don't join the DARK SIDE!!
    well i think it depends on situation yan...

dito sa area namin, marami rin may install wang2

pero kung gamitin mo siya sa kasamaan o kalamangan sa iba, ibang usapan na ito... this is DARK side na...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Just pass by an accessries shop in banawe..

they are selling also same step board for Innova at Toyota dealers and this is the price..

first line is toyota delers while second is banawe shop
    stepboard only 9500 5500
    stepboard w/ lights 14000 8500

the brand is shark gears...

WBR,

bro, anong pangalan yung shop sa Banawe? Gusto ko sana mamili ng accessories. Meyron kaya silang roof railings?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Just want to ask something with your innova as compared to mine..

mine is D4D MAtic, G variant, got it last week lang..

ang first question ko is, i notice the noise of the diesel engine is same as other diesel engines around especially on quiet places like in a subdivision..
    Is this same as yours??

Also the backup or backing sensor, ok ba ang lakas ng speaker niyo nito?? kasi mine is mahina and mas malakas pa ang sound ng reverse gear position ng kambio ko eh??

Thanks and lets share some coommon ideas with our Innovas...

WBR,
    Curious lang ako, what was your second choice? and why buy diesel instead of gas(innova)? thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iq0
    Kaninang umaga may nag-wa-wangwang sa akin na revo. I think it's some bigshot's bodyguards. I ignored them. Then they moved to my right and did the wangwang again. I maintained my composure, drove straight as if nothing is happening and did not meet eye contact. Tapos lipat sila sa kaliwa ko at nagcounterflow pa, wangwang again. I can feel their eyes boring at me. What they want me to do is for me to get out of their way para makahabol sila sa boss nila yata. Pinitik pa ako ng konti. I just pretended they don't exist. I did not slow down nor move faster so as not to give the impression na nakikipag-unahan ako or making any aggressive moves. Pero kinakabahan na ako. Buti na lang, nakakita ng space farther up, so they moved on but not without taking a long look at our vehicle as if trying to mark it.. grabe.
    Tama ginawa mo.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmatt
    Curious lang ako, what was your second choice? and why buy diesel instead of gas(innova)? thanks

My first choic is starex... but since innova came out and cheaper than CRDi matic starex, i chose innova, also cause of higher resale value in future of toyota car..

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    bro, anong pangalan yung shop sa Banawe? Gusto ko sana mamili ng accessories. Meyron kaya silang roof railings?

C3 Aceesories along C-3 pala near or beside caltex A. Bonifacio cor. C-3

it's on right side of C-3 if coming from Banawe going to LRT in caloocan..

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if i remember i travled only 122.2 KM and gas up 24.3 liters of diesel..

Wbr,
    Grabe 'yan, Innova_Boy. Something is definitely wrong with your unit. Either that or talagang terible lang ang traffic dyan sa lugar ninyo. I read your other post -- took you 2 hrs to negotiate 300m -- wow! Sana naglakad ka na lang (joke). Anyway, sa 1K check-up mo don't fail to discuss this issue with your service advisor. I think a lot of people will be interested to know why you have such low mileage.

Good luck!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjian
    bossing geebunny, meron ka na ba fuel comsumption data sa innova j mo na vvti engine? yan din kasi plan ko kunin yung j na gas kasi yan kaya ng budget pero kailangan ko ibenta muna yung 95 corolla gli ko. Huhhh... magkano ko kaya mabebenta auto ko?
    I drove it to Los Banos and back to QC twice and the rest during office days. When I covered 429 kms, I refilled full tank at 44.258 liters. So, that's about 9.69 km/li. Then, I drove on office days with terrible traffic, after 356 kms and another full tank * 42.9 liters, the consumption was 8.3 km/li.

Wala ako idea as to the selling price. Please check mo na lang sa Buy & Sell or with the Toyota dealer for trade-in value (kaya lang barat ang presyo nila).

I went to Tarlac City and back to Manila the same day. On my way back along the North Expressway, inabot na ako ng 1,000 kms. So, I tried speeding up to 150 kph. Then, I attempted to go 160 kph pero hindi na kaya. Hindi na kaya ng dibdib ko eh. So, I slowed down to 100-120 kph na lang. Baka mahuli pa for overspeeding. I'll let you know kung ano ang next consumption ko.