Innova G, A/T,,

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sir pasali rin... Innova G 2.0 Vvti M/T, only one month old... tia

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by u2ykins View Post
    sir pasali rin... Innova G 2.0 Vvti M/T, only one month old... tia
    Just like the thread starter posted, visit the site and click the "Join This Group" button. Fill up the required fields, wait for approval and you're in.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    Just like the thread starter posted, visit the site and click the "Join This Group" button. Fill up the required fields, wait for approval and you're in.
    sir, i did... waiting for approval of my request...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by u2ykins View Post
    sir, i did... waiting for approval of my request...
    Ano ba username na ginamit mo dun? Kindly send it by PM.
    Last edited by leinahtan; May 10th, 2007 at 12:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by neophyte View Post
    Hello to everyone!
    I am in the process of decision making what kind of Innova variant to buy. I am very thankful I accidentally landed on your site looking for inputs and comments, I was almost discouraged with what I read from Innova forum of Malaysia because there's one guy there who really had so much said against the Innova but luckily I had the opportunity of reading over your objective and subjective discussions which gave back my previous interest on the Innova.
    I really don't know about cars. I had an FX gas/manual since 1995 and so far it is still running good. Last year, I bought a space gear diesel/manual from Subic and sadly I am not happy with the airconditioning and maintenance cost hence, I have decided to buy a new one.
    Thank you very much to all of you and I hope you give me more infos to help me decide what kind to buy. I work as a doctor in Bulacan weekdays, driving short distances daily and goes to the city about twice a week. On weekends I drive to my house to Dasma, Cavite and once a month I go to Nueva Ecija.

Sincerely yours,
    Neophyte
    Just got an innova G d4d a/t and im averaging 10.35 km / liter or 3.33 pesos / km mostly city driving. kasing lakas lang sya ng gastos ng picanto ko nung bago pa ito at Napaka sarap sakyan ng innova although di sya kasing lambot ng ride ng isuzu trooper. Nasubukan ko yung 2006 adventure at masasabi ko lang ay no comparison ito sa innova. d4d has longer power band than the adventure which makes it fun to drive, pulls like a gas engine ! to see what i mean, book for a test drive at any toyota dealer !

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [SIZE=5]Hi! Bart here! I'm a new member of tsikot.com.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]I want to be a member of toyota innova org since i'm a rider of innova 3 06 model. i hope welcome ako sa group. Salamat!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Bartman 07[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hi! Bartman Here! I'm a new member of tsikot.com. I hope im welcome to the club. I want to be a member of Toyota Innova org since im a rider of innova E 06 model. Thanks!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Bartman 07[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    hello guyz

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    [SIZE=5]tol paacept ung invitation ko tnx!...innova J[/SIZE]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Toyota Innova eGroups