New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Maybe i know your sister? my dad used to work for Dole, ask her if she knows the Partridge family.

as for the Vitara, i am still trying to sell my current car. once i do, i will take a final look at my options. I still want to get Woodfire's strada. yun talaga nmber one choice ko

i've spotted a few vitara's around town (konting konti lang talaga) and they look very cool. i can just imagine it with a 4.5 inch lift and 30 inch tires. solid yun

andy

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    bro, long time silent ako. my laptop crashed and had it serviced. yes bro, my sis know your family... she even said you have a beach resort near Bawing. well off daw family nyo kaya pala pabili-bili ka na lang ng auto. We were there at Fauhana last summer. by the way, my sis' hubby is Elvis Dy. so there... regards na lang sa mga taga Gensan. Lalong gumaganda Gensan, Mabuhay!!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kilalala ko si Elvis and and kapatid nya si Elmer. yung resort namin is about 10 minutes drive from PauHana.

di naman kami well off pare. comfortable lang. yup, i am looking to buy woodfire's strada pero kailangan kong ibenta current ride ko muna. sariling sikap na ito

andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Hilux Surf