New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    mga boss paano po change yung clock format sa dashboard from 24h to 12h? parang di ko po kasi mahanap sa manual or maybe na overlook ko lang. 2017 hilux g mt. thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego317 View Post
    mga boss paano po change yung clock format sa dashboard from 24h to 12h? parang di ko po kasi mahanap sa manual or maybe na overlook ko lang. 2017 hilux g mt. thanks a lot!
    I'm quite sure it's same as the fortuner. . . And ìf I'm correct. . . The answer would be "it's not possible"
    Subtract 2 then omit the 1st digit na lang po tayo dun sa pm time =)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Anybody who knows where can I get a clone of gps sd card for Toyota Hilux Revo 2016 stock HU? Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Good day! Ask ko lang po kung san ok mag pa change oil and tune up outside casa? And anong oil po ba yung ok para sa hilux vigo 4x2 Automatic? Previously casa maintained for warranty claims. Since patapos na this december, balak ko kse sa labas na ipagawa mga PMS. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    included ba yung bedliner pag ka release o add on ito ?

Planning to get on December Hilux 2.4g AT

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by igiwtf View Post
    included ba yung bedliner pag ka release o add on ito ?

Planning to get on December Hilux 2.4g AT
    Add on yung bedliner but kung frequent customer ka you can haggle it for free

Quote Originally Posted by jef01nks View Post
    Good day! Ask ko lang po kung san ok mag pa change oil and tune up outside casa? And anong oil po ba yung ok para sa hilux vigo 4x2 Automatic? Previously casa maintained for warranty claims. Since patapos na this december, balak ko kse sa labas na ipagawa mga PMS. Thanks.
    Location? If manila area lang you can go to Zix Performance

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    after a month of waiting, bukas na po release ng hilux g 4x2 mt ko.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    hi thinking of selling my 2012 Hilux 2.5 w/VNT with the new hilux. is it worth it? i saw videos and post that both 2.5 vnt and 2.4 engine does 13.3 sec 0-100 so most probably nothing better on the performance. or should i get myself a 4x4 instead of a 4x2 or keep my old pickup? 90k on the odo want to retire him already.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm CARLOver View Post
    hi thinking of selling my 2012 Hilux 2.5 w/VNT with the new hilux. is it worth it? i saw videos and post that both 2.5 vnt and 2.4 engine does 13.3 sec 0-100 so most probably nothing better on the performance. or should i get myself a 4x4 instead of a 4x2 or keep my old pickup? 90k on the odo want to retire him already.
    90K km on the odo for an IMV vehicle, isn't "retire-able" enough for me.
    if it's not giving you problems now, it probably won't be giving you problems for several more years.
    but if you are lusting for a new hilux... i can't help you there, sir.
    heh heh.
    good luck.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm CARLOver View Post
    Retire isn't an apt word as that will still have a lot of mileage and years to give provided you maintained the car well.

If you however prefer more power and refinement of the newer GD series engine, overall larger dimensions in the new body and what appears to be better crash ratings, then go ahead and replace.

Toyota Hilux Owners & Discussions [continued]