New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jay888 View Post
    Sir Adenkaye, is the software update for the hilux available already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you just merely need to talk about it to your dealer and have it scheduled.

My uncle missed his appointment so he will be delayed in the queue and I have yet to receive my anticipated call

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Adenkaye View Post
    Yes, you just merely need to talk about it to your dealer and have it scheduled.

My uncle missed his appointment so he will be delayed in the queue and I have yet to receive my anticipated call
    By the way Sir Adenkaye, is your unit automatic transmission? Sad to say that Toyota Cebu still dont have the software update for my hilux 4x4 a/t. Toyota Hilux Owners & Discussions [continued]

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jay888 View Post
    By the way Sir Adenkaye, is your unit automatic transmission? Sad to say that Toyota Cebu still dont have the software update for my hilux 4x4 a/t. Toyota Hilux Owners & Discussions [continued]

Yes it is automatic

4. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    wow ganda nung sa sierra madre.....san po ba ang daan nyan?

BTW, its nice to know that you guys are getting together....I see a joint EB in the near future! goodluck guys!
    Guys saang forum ko makikita tungkol sa chang oil. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by H'rold View Post
    Guys saang forum ko makikita tungkol sa chang oil. Thanks
    Australian forums.

Over 20k hilux are sold this year alone in Au. Its amazing... hence their forums are filles with posts. Havent had the time to read all of them yet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    i got mine at Carryboy banawe half the price cheaper than toyota. canvas ka rin sa Ride which is across Carryboy lang baka mas cheaper doon.
    Which is better, carryboy, maxliner or aeroklas?

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by miguel20 View Post
    Which is better, carryboy, maxliner or aeroklas?

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    just get who's the cheapest amongst. halos walang pinagkaiba naman sila imo.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Good day fellow Hilux owners and tsikoteers! My car is a 2008 Toyota Hilux G 4x4 M/T. This is the 1KD-FTV 3.0L diesel engine with turbo intercooler.

To my fellow Hilux owners, have you experienced such kind of problem in the starter when you crank the engine? They say, it's the Bendix Drive. My car has 208,000+ kilometers logged on it. I will paste here the youtube link of the video I shot regarding the "Starter grinding noise" of my Hilux.

Please let me know if you are experiencing such issue or have experienced one before and what is the real diagnostic to it and how did you able to fix it? Thanks fellow tsikoteers! I would love to hear your opinion! Salamat!

Here's the link from youtube:
    Toyota Hilux 1KD-FTV grinding noise when cranking - YouTube

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    This is the picture of my bendix drive. The encircled part is what we thought the damage, it's like a trimmed part on the shaft, due to wear and tear probably. Which causes the grease to get inside and makes the drive to just slip and not be able to fully extend the pinion gear towards the flex plate thus making the very loud and very nasty metal to metal grinding noise. Anyway, if you can see the pinion gear, it doesn't have any shims on it contrary to what I saw in other youtube videos that the pinion gear develops shims because it just grinds with the flex plate. Mine have none.

Anyway, I would love to hear your opinion about this. Thanks! Much appreciated fellow tsikoteers! Have a nice day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161003_095248.jpg  

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Anyone experience squeeking sound , it happens when full break + steering pero pag running naman wala example magpark ako sa garage medyo elevated kasi and corner sya , i had to press the break and turn the wheel then my squeeking sound

Toyota Hilux Owners & Discussions [continued]