New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Bow_823 View Post
    Anybody knows the actual dimension of the rear body (kaha) of the Hilux FX? We're interested in it, however, we want to replicate the dimension but modify some panels like the deletion of the glass, etc. (Jeep-Type kumbaga). Of course, my estimate is that it will be much cheaper.

I tried inquiring in various dealerships around manila. Not even the sales managers know this.

Help!
    hi sir i think meron binebentang cab and chasis lang ang hilux and isuzu ipv. then sa iba ka nalang magpagawa ng kaha sa likod with your desired dimensions. or meron sa mitsubishi L300 with aluminum body.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    *RRperformance:

Hi!

Yes, we're actually planning to purchase a Hilux cab chassis. What we want is to replicate the rear body dimensions (L x W x H) and omit some features that we find in excess only. As for the Rear body development: Yes, what you've mentioned is our direction actually.

I just wanna ask current owners of the Hilux FX if they know the measurement of their Hilux FX's rear body because even actual salesmen / women from Toyota dealers can't answer my inquiry.

Need your help badly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Toyota hilux fx or isuzu IPV?