New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 179 of 200 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2000
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    vinj is right, that's what I did to my pickup too. Takes away the harshness from bumps. Although I'm not sure the SG has an overload/helper leaf. Aside from that and shocks you could also switch the stock tires to Dunlops of the same size. They get punctured easier but the sidewalls are a lot softer.

Speaking of flipping the helper leaf, have you done it to the Hilux vinj?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    vinj is right, that's what I did to my pickup too. Takes away the harshness from bumps. Although I'm not sure the SG has an overload/helper leaf. Aside from that and shocks you could also switch the stock tires to Dunlops of the same size. They get punctured easier but the sidewalls are a lot softer.

Speaking of flipping the helper leaf, have you done it to the Hilux vinj?
    I didn't see any need to do so on the Hilux (the Frontier was just plain camel bumpy even on smooth asphalt ). My future shock upgrade may be good enough to trim the rough edges on the ride.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I didn't see any need to do so on the Hilux (the Frontier was just plain camel bumpy even on smooth asphalt ). My future shock upgrade may be good enough to trim the rough edges on the ride.
    I also had a Frontier, a '98 model I think. I recall mine was like a bull riding experience. 😅

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Good day to all! newbie here. Its been a month since we got the GL and we are about to do our 1500km check-up. Please enlighten me on what they will do in the casa for the 1st check-up. How much do i have to prepare? What do they have to change aside for oil and filter? thanks and more power!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    para sa SG model, ilan po power outlet sa likod?

thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nep14 View Post
    Good day to all! newbie here. Its been a month since we got the GL and we are about to do our 1500km check-up. Please enlighten me on what they will do in the casa for the 1st check-up. How much do i have to prepare? What do they have to change aside for oil and filter? thanks and more power!
    Pretty much the cost for around 6L (or 7L?) of oil plus an oil filter. Labor is free for the first 1K and 5K check-up. 2K-3K is more than enough.

Review the job order and make sure to remove any non-essential add-ons the CASA tends to include for added income (engine flush and engine treatment usually).

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Pretty much the cost for around 6L (or 7L?) of oil plus an oil filter. Labor is free for the first 1K and 5K check-up. 2K-3K is more than enough.

Review the job order and make sure to remove any non-essential add-ons the CASA tends to include for added income (engine flush and engine treatment usually).
    Thank you sir vinj! Can I tell the CASA personnel that I don't want those add ons you mentioned? Or they will just do it then will charge you afterwards?

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thank you sir vinj! Can I tell the CASA personnel that I don't want those add ons you mentioned? Or they will just do it then will charge you afterwards?
    ikaw bilang kostumer ang masusunod sir. kung ipagpilitan nila e di wag po ninyo bayaran. ganun lang.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just review the job order list before they service the car. It is presented to you when you are processed for servicing. You can ask them straight to remove those non-essential items.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Just review the job order list before they service the car. It is presented to you when you are processed for servicing. You can ask them straight to remove those non-essential items.
    Thanks sir vinj! thumbs up ang sevice ng OTIS, they explained everything to my brother in law. The service advisor is very professional not like those I read before from other CASA na pe-perahan ka nila. It cost me Php 2,123 for the first 1500kms PMS. Is it allowed to post the pic of the service billing here?

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]