New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2000
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Hi can i ask something regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    *-JAYARKIN-: Mas makakamura ka talaga pag bank loan as compared to in-house financing since the interest in a bank is lower. Ang problem nga lang is you are not priority so if you are in a hurry to get a unit, you have to wait a bit. The challenge also is if you haven't build up your reputation with the bank, mas mahirap makakuha ng approval. As compared to in-house, andali lang makakuha ng approval and priority ka nila.

Take mine for example but my unit is a Super Grandia that I bought 2 months ago. Unit price is 1.980. My condition is 50% DP & 1 yr to pay. Otis gave me the best offer among the other dealerships that I asked. Then I showed the quote to my bank, they gave me a lower monthly but their insurance is higher so I took Otis' insurance. Hindi ko lang alam ang exact interest but this is how mine looks like:

1,980,000 - Unit Price
    (10,000) - Discount
    -----------

985,000 - 50% DP
    38,xxx - Insurance (Otis)
    -------
    1,023,xxx - Total amount payable

985,000 - Amount to be financed (12 months)

My monthly amortization with my bank is P87,xxx for 12 months. The chattel mortgage is with them too. Otis' offer was about 88k+, about 1,500 more so sayang din yung 12+k peso savings that I could get if via bank loan.

Now put them all together:

1,046,400 - 87,200 (rounded off) x 12- monthly amort
    1,023,xxx - Total cash out
    ----------
    2,069,xxx - Total Amount Paid after 12 months.
    ---------
    99,xxx - Difference

So if I were you, get quotes first from dealerships then talk to the bank of your choice so you could get the best deal.

Since Commuter ang kukunin mo and 5 yrs to pay, siguro nasa +300k to 350k yan, my guestimate.

If you want I could refer you to my agent in Otis para lang bigyan ka niya ng quote.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    UP ko sir..

Paano po ba makakuha ng discount kapag ipapabank financing?

Nagtry na ako magtanong sa agent kapag in-house financing magbibigay sila ng discount na Php180k pero kapag bank financing nasa Php45k lang.

Nabasa ko kasi na dito na pwedeng magawan ng paraan na yung 180k ay magiging discount either inhouse or bank financing.

Salamat

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Mga boss ask ko lang po if ano itong 2 tubes na nasa ilalim ng engine ng Grandia GL? normal po ba ito? Sabi po sakin engine breather daw po. Ayaw lang mgsend dito mga boss nung picture

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    2SM reverse polarity ba battery ng Hiace commuter ?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Me kasagutan napo ha dito???

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kutingting View Post
    If set up was never changed from the 2000 year model, yes, reverse polarity yung battery ng HiAce. HTH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kutingting View Post
    errr...
    a simple look-see should answer the question.
    take pictures and compare with those downloaded by google.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Can anyone actually confirm if the 2019 Grandia Tourer is either considered Class 1 or Class 2 in our expressways?

Technically it should still be Class 1 since the height limit to be considered such is to be 7.5ft (2286mm) and below, and the Tourer's height is at 2280mm. It's just that it's straddling so close to the limit that it can be controversial.

Perhaps those who own a Grandia Tourer can pitch in their experience.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Kanina while driving sa c5 biglang nawalan ng hatak Hiace ko.
    Hanggang ayaw na umandar, no choice but to tow it para makauwi.
    The problem is na sshift ko kambyo, pero pag inangat ko clutch pedal hindi naandar. Ni walang reaction yung engine. What could be the problem?
    2015 model

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    The problem is na sshift ko kambyo, pero pag inangat ko clutch pedal hindi naandar. Ni walang reaction yung engine. What could be the problem?
    2015 model

Paanong walang reaction? Namamatay? Or pag bitaw ng clutch walang movement?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    2015 model

i don't hi-ace, but

if "ni walang reaction yung engine", you mean, it does not rev even if you step on the silinyador, something is wrong with either your silinyador or with your fuel enrichment system. if the connections are mechanical, the problem should be easy to fix. it might be something as simple as disconnected cable or cut cable.

but if the engine revs on command naman, but the vehicle does not accelerate, my guess is, the engine's crankshaft does not gets its power thru to the driveshaft. the only item i can think of that is between the two, is the transmission box.

a third possibility, although medyo no,
    your fuel filter is clogged. not enough fuel can pass thru to allow your engine to rev.

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]