New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 111 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2000
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hello po mga sir. New lang here. Planning to buy brand new commuter for business. Ask ko lng opinions nyo regarding auto loan. I heard mas makakamura daw if directly mag loan sa bank instead mag agent. And if 5yrs to pay terms of payment usually how much po ang total interest ipapatong ng bank from the total selling price ng sasakyan.. I've read from other threads, around 28-30% interest nla? Is it accurate? Please enlighten me. Salamat po..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Any feedback guys regarding your Super Grandias with blanked EGR....
    thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *-JAYARKIN-: Mas makakamura ka talaga pag bank loan as compared to in-house financing since the interest in a bank is lower. Ang problem nga lang is you are not priority so if you are in a hurry to get a unit, you have to wait a bit. The challenge also is if you haven't build up your reputation with the bank, mas mahirap makakuha ng approval. As compared to in-house, andali lang makakuha ng approval and priority ka nila.

Take mine for example but my unit is a Super Grandia that I bought 2 months ago. Unit price is 1.980. My condition is 50% DP & 1 yr to pay. Otis gave me the best offer among the other dealerships that I asked. Then I showed the quote to my bank, they gave me a lower monthly but their insurance is higher so I took Otis' insurance. Hindi ko lang alam ang exact interest but this is how mine looks like:

1,980,000 - Unit Price
    (10,000) - Discount
    -----------

985,000 - 50% DP
    38,xxx - Insurance (Otis)
    -------
    1,023,xxx - Total amount payable

985,000 - Amount to be financed (12 months)

My monthly amortization with my bank is P87,xxx for 12 months. The chattel mortgage is with them too. Otis' offer was about 88k+, about 1,500 more so sayang din yung 12+k peso savings that I could get if via bank loan.

Now put them all together:

1,046,400 - 87,200 (rounded off) x 12- monthly amort
    1,023,xxx - Total cash out
    ----------
    2,069,xxx - Total Amount Paid after 12 months.
    ---------
    99,xxx - Difference

So if I were you, get quotes first from dealerships then talk to the bank of your choice so you could get the best deal.

Since Commuter ang kukunin mo and 5 yrs to pay, siguro nasa +300k to 350k yan, my guestimate.

If you want I could refer you to my agent in Otis para lang bigyan ka niya ng quote.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    *rna800 sir thanks a lot. Very informative. I'll start to ask for quotations. You may refer me to your agent. Ung pinaka good deal n kamo ibigay nya hehe.. at least 3 dealers siguro pagtatanungan ko. Cavite area po ako but as of now im working abroad. My relative will do the inqueries for me. Please email me at jay_29genesis*yahoo.com Thanks again

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^

PM sent, sir. Email mo nalang siya and tell her your terms. Good luck!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Received sir. Very well said. It helped me a lot. May contact ka din ba sir dealer sa makati and global? Through online muna ako makikipag transact sa kanila since wala pa ako available relative to check for me.

To other hi ace owners po can you refer me to your respective agents? Maganda na marami pagpilian. Salamat ng marami and more power to Tsikot Philippines! 😊

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by -JAYARKIN- View Post
    Received sir. Very well said. It helped me a lot. May contact ka din ba sir dealer sa makati and global? Through online muna ako makikipag transact sa kanila since wala pa ako available relative to check for me.

To other hi ace owners po can you refer me to your respective agents? Maganda na marami pagpilian. Salamat ng marami and more power to Tsikot Philippines! 😊
    sir.. try mo rin sa Toyota North Edsa.. i got an excellent deal for my Innova G and my sister's Altis G.. pm me if interested..

good luck sir..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I finally have the OR/CR of my SG after 2 months and 2 days. At least I am more at peace driving the vehicle now knowing that my vehicle is already registered and I have the actual registrations as compared to just invoice.

Plates nalang ang kulang.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    I finally have the OR/CR of my SG after 2 months and 2 days. At least I am more at peace driving the vehicle now knowing that my vehicle is already registered and I have the actual registrations as compared to just invoice.

hah! that means, i should be getting mine in 10 days..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post

You're lucky. Still havent got mine. Was hoping before the end of the year.
    A friend of mine got his plates but he was really pissed.....because he got his vehicle plates but there's no available screw naman.....!! What's really going on...

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]