The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 60 of 185 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1842
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    103
    #591
    May 2012 Hiace na ba?

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    #592
    Hi guys I have a super Grandia leather. Where can I buy the rear plate garnish and any idea hw much they are? Are they simple bolt ons?

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    704
    #593
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa View Post
    Hi guys I have a super Grandia leather. Where can I buy the rear plate garnish and any idea hw much they are? Are they simple bolt ons?
    Scout around Banawe area, there are lots selling them.
    Even car shops in malls like Blade have them.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    45
    #594
    mga bosing,,,ofw po ako,and uwi na ko this dec for good,,ok po bang ipang down ko yong ipon ko sa commuter?gawin kung van for rent,,,kaya na kayang kitain yong pang monthly nung van?laguna po ako,,,advise naman mga master,,,,thanks,,,,

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    704
    #595
    Quote Originally Posted by red.horse24 View Post
    mga bosing,,,ofw po ako,and uwi na ko this dec for good,,ok po bang ipang down ko yong ipon ko sa commuter?gawin kung van for rent,,,kaya na kayang kitain yong pang monthly nung van?laguna po ako,,,advise naman mga master,,,,thanks,,,,
    You can do it, just think about the in and outs of this business. It will be profitable in the future should you succeed. You can even add a new unit and so on.

    I have a van for rent business since 2008. At the start, the van might not sustain it's monthly amortization because you're fairly new to the market and hasn't yet established your pool of customers.

    Correct marketing strategy coupled with good customer service will be your ticket to a successful van for rent business.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    103
    #596
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    You can do it, just think about the in and outs of this business. It will be profitable in the future should you succeed. You can even add a new unit and so on.

    I have a van for rent business since 2008. At the start, the van might not sustain it's monthly amortization because you're fairly new to the market and hasn't yet established your pool of customers.

    Correct marketing strategy coupled with good customer service will be your ticket to a successful van for rent business.
    Sir I'm planning this one also maybe mid-year, tanong ko lang kung papaano ba ang pricing sa van for rent? Per Km ba ang computation or may standard rate kang sinusunod. And also since van for rent ang plan ko and not as UV express Im planning to get the GL grandia so that more comfortable ang passenger instead of Commuter. With the price difference of around 250T, do you think kayang kitain ang pang monthly or better get commuter? Thanks!

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    704
    #597
    Quote Originally Posted by 2rm View Post
    Sir I'm planning this one also maybe mid-year, tanong ko lang kung papaano ba ang pricing sa van for rent? Per Km ba ang computation or may standard rate kang sinusunod. And also since van for rent ang plan ko and not as UV express Im planning to get the GL grandia so that more comfortable ang passenger instead of Commuter. With the price difference of around 250T, do you think kayang kitain ang pang monthly or better get commuter? Thanks!
    Per my experience, majority of renters prefers larger capacity vans like the commuter and the urvan. More seats means lesser expense for them especially when they are just a group or barkada travelling for fun. I'm not saying nobody rents a GL grandia but the not all of them do.

    As for the pricing and rates, me and my father build our 'fare matrix' by canvassing around, and by comparing rates from our friends who are also in the business.

    We cannot justified the 250T price difference if its only for the bigger body so we settled for the commuter. It's your call at the end of the day.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    45
    #598
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    You can do it, just think about the in and outs of this business. It will be profitable in the future should you succeed. You can even add a new unit and so on.

    I have a van for rent business since 2008. At the start, the van might not sustain it's monthly amortization because you're fairly new to the market and hasn't yet established your pool of customers.

    Correct marketing strategy coupled with good customer service will be your ticket to a successful van for rent business.
    thank you bosing!!!!!!

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    103
    #599
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Per my experience, majority of renters prefers larger capacity vans like the commuter and the urvan. More seats means lesser expense for them especially when they are just a group or barkada travelling for fun. I'm not saying nobody rents a GL grandia but the not all of them do.

    As for the pricing and rates, me and my father build our 'fare matrix' by canvassing around, and by comparing rates from our friends who are also in the business.

    We cannot justified the 250T price difference if its only for the bigger body so we settled for the commuter. It's your call at the end of the day.
    Sir TYVM for the info!

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    #600
    Quote Originally Posted by 2rm View Post
    Sir I'm planning this one also maybe mid-year, tanong ko lang kung papaano ba ang pricing sa van for rent? Per Km ba ang computation or may standard rate kang sinusunod. And also since van for rent ang plan ko and not as UV express Im planning to get the GL grandia so that more comfortable ang passenger instead of Commuter. With the price difference of around 250T, do you think kayang kitain ang pang monthly or better get commuter? Thanks!
    Sa simula pwede ka din mag advertise sa net or sa social networks para van rental mo o kaya sa mga real estate na mga bagong open yung mga agent dun kailangan ng van para sa tripping hanggang sa dumami na mga customers mo

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •