New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBravo View Post
    thanks po sa reply..hehe..natsambahan nya siguro..napasabak sa bundok pero ok nman..lakas humatak..hehe..anlayo po namin sa Sagada pa po..kailangan po bang dalhin ung bushing or pwedeng sabihin na pang Granvia lng?parking light din sa harap kaso sa ngaun lng po is bushing po muna ata..
    I'm sure maraming mas malapit sainyo na nagaayos ng ganon especially in Cagayan or Subic where these cars were originally converted. Pero eto lang ang alam ko dahil malapit naman kami sa Banawe. Sometimes it takes hours for the aforementioned shops to find the parts needed, but they have never failed to find the parts I need.

Grand Hiace yung sainyo? The one with the dual sliding doors, large multireflector headlamps and intercooled engine? Naiinggit ako everytime I see one of those. 😂 Yung sakin lakas nga humatak pero lakas din lumaklak! How's your suspension holding up?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I'm sure maraming mas malapit sainyo na nagaayos ng ganon especially in Cagayan or Subic where these cars were originally converted. Pero eto lang ang alam ko dahil malapit naman kami sa Banawe. Sometimes it takes hours for the aforementioned shops to find the parts needed, but they have never failed to find the parts I need.

Grand Hiace yung sainyo? The one with the dual sliding doors, large multireflector headlamps and intercooled engine? Naiinggit ako everytime I see one of those. 😂 Yung sakin lakas nga humatak pero lakas din lumaklak! How's your suspension holding up?

May nahanap na isa lang daw po sa baguio noon pero need pa nya isa nung chineck lhat ang mga bushing..sa brother in law ko ung car and im not very familiar about sa car parts i only know how to drive..hehe..was researching only here sa internet and i stumbled in this forum..it is not double sliding door but yes it has intercooler.. no sunroof either..hehe..but i love the car because it is very roomy and comfortable..naki kigamit lng everytime i go home.. ok p naman daw pero sana may mahanap na bushing the soonest time to avoid other problems soon..lalo na samin at bundok at mejo rough in some parts of the road..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBravo View Post
    May nahanap na isa lang daw po sa baguio noon pero need pa nya isa nung chineck lhat ang mga bushing..sa brother in law ko ung car and im not very familiar about sa car parts i only know how to drive..hehe..was researching only here sa internet and i stumbled in this forum..it is not double sliding door but yes it has intercooler.. no sunroof either..hehe..but i love the car because it is very roomy and comfortable..naki kigamit lng everytime i go home.. ok p naman daw pero sana may mahanap na bushing the soonest time to avoid other problems soon..lalo na samin at bundok at mejo rough in some parts of the road..
    Mas practical nga yung walang walang sunroof eh. Hindi ka magkakatulo. Yung saamin nagkaron na... 😂

Marami na akong napaltang bushing. Hindi ko na nga naaalala kung saan saan haha~ Mura lang naman mga yan. The other suspension parts... Not so much. 😆

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    hello po, toyota granvia driver lang po, hindi owner,,,hehehe
    ok po tong sasakyan na ito, kaso ang hirap sa mga pyesa lalo na sa tierod,pinions etc
    taga isabela po ako,.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Is the super custom also categorized as Granvia? I own one. If not any of you guys please point me to the right thread as hindi ko, iza makita.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just wanna say that 1 year and 9 months/16tkms after acquisition, the Granvia is holding up very well. Still very satisfied with the engine performance and ride quality. Currently being used as a daily driver, it is actually the 2010 Carnival that takes over for coding day duties. Have had to replace the alternator a couple weeks back, but other than that, it has not had any major repairs in the past few months.

My only gripe right now are the busted center panel aircon louvers. I wonder if anyone here knows where I can get replacements for those?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
toyota GRANVIA & REGUS