The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Pde rin pala altis 2zz parts kaso wala ako mahanap

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    You are better off buying replacement parts than "original" parts in Banawe...

bigbigcar.com Review: Chery QQ3 1.1 MT
    i agree

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hello all,

I am expat and live here in cebu since December 2014 - and now its time for my own first car here.

After looking around I have one car - a TOYOTA TOWNACE build 1991 automatic diesel 4x4 - on my list that is pricey and ok - BUT I need your advice because I don't know how common that model is - do I get it repaired here and how about spare parts for that old model?

Any answer is helpfull - but pls reply in english as I don't speak tagalog yet.
    Thank you.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    That is very old car and can you tell us what the engine is?
    It's better to get the Mitsubishi Adventure, if you are after a diesel engine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That is very old car and can you tell us what the engine is?
    It's better to get the Mitsubishi Adventure, if you are after a diesel engine.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by GoetzPhilippine View Post
    Hello all,

I am expat and live here in cebu since December 2014 - and now its time for my own first car here.

After looking around I have one car - a TOYOTA TOWNACE build 1991 automatic diesel 4x4 - on my list that is pricey and ok - BUT I need your advice because I don't know how common that model is - do I get it repaired here and how about spare parts for that old model?

Any answer is helpfull - but pls reply in english as I don't speak tagalog yet.
    Thank you.
    The car you mentioned was not officially sold here locally. Major parts i think would be hard to buy. Much better if you could look for a locally sold car sir. If you're looking for an auv (asian utility vehicle) with Diesel engines there's the toyota innova, isuzu crosswind and the mitsubishi adventure though the toyota and mitsubishi have gasoline engines also try to see these 3 vehicles sir.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    The car you mentioned was not officially sold here locally. Major parts i think would be hard to buy. Much better if you could look for a locally sold car sir. If you're looking for an auv (asian utility vehicle) with Diesel engines there's the toyota innova, isuzu crosswind and the mitsubishi adventure though the toyota and mitsubishi have gasoline engines also try to see these 3 vehicles sir.
    I agree to this. Buying the Town Ace is inviting a lot of possible issues with parts availability, quality (as it's a converted vehicle) and even registration papers (since it is an import).

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Ok thank you for the answers, so even the car is nice its now out of the race.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Ask lang po, magkano po kaya ang water outlet housing assembly kasama ang thermostat housing ng toyota 2e engine?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    i been looking for the supplier of genuine toyota parts since last year, like the supplier in banawe and pasay more cheaper. any one can help me find one?. coz i want to open a auto parts exclusive for toyota parts only. i appreciate if u help me

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sa casa din nag oorder mga OEM parts supplier.

si toyorama kay toyota manila bay nagoorder.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
toyota genuine parts