New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Hi guys, may alam kayo kung saan makakabili ng genuine brandnew rack and pinion for a 1988 toyota celica? TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Engbino View Post
    Hi guys, may alam kayo kung saan makakabili ng genuine brandnew rack and pinion for a 1988 toyota celica? TIA
    I bought for my 1996 GLi at Toyorama. You can inquire if they have for Celica.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I bought for my 1996 GLi at Toyorama. You can inquire if they have for Celica.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    already called toyorama, toyocars, atco, gant, WAS, Aerodynamics, wala sila lahat hehe.. Meron akong nakitang shop named Celica sa internet, located at Araneta ave. di ko naman macontact dunno kung buhay pa business nila

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    already called toyorama, toyocars, atco, gant, WAS, Aerodynamics, wala sila lahat hehe.. Meron akong nakitang shop named Celica sa internet, located at Araneta ave. di ko naman macontact dunno kung buhay pa business nila
    Try going to a suspension shop first (Cruven?) and have them take down your rack and pinion then compare to see what possible local Toyota model of that era (Corona?) can it be a close match to. Another option is to order and ship from the US.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Try going to a suspension shop first (Cruven?) and have them take down your rack and pinion then compare to see what possible local Toyota model of that era (Corona?) can it be a close match to. Another option is to order and ship from the US.
    Hi thanks for the reply. Yep, actually sa cruven talaga ako nagpapagawa pagdating sa suspensions, medyo pricey pero trusted talaga at tapat magbigay. Pinasilip ko sakanila ung rack and pinion ko, inadvise nila nung una na need overhaul ung rack and pinion and ichroming ung ibang parts and sa estimation around 7k ung magagastos ko for labor and chroming pa lang, wala pa dun ung mga pyesa na bibilhin kung meron man and since medyo pricey nga, sinuggest nila na maghanap daw ako ng assembly ng rack and pinion for my car(1988 toyota celica/sobrang hirap hanapan ng pyesa) which is the best option nga naman.

Ayun, kaya ako ngayon naghahanap ng rack and pinion assembly. Dami ko na natawagan ng shops na nagbebenta ng genuine toyota parts and wala talaga sila. Kung icoconsider ko online, i have no idea ung pinakagagastusin ko for ordering it kasi syempre may tax and shipping fee pa and kung ano ano pa sigurong charges(and i know some cases na lets say 200 pesos worth lang ung item online, then the buyer have to pay around 500 to 1000 pesos dahil sa shipping and tax). Im torn between overhauling my rack and pinion or buying a brand new one online.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi thanks for the reply. Yep, actually sa cruven talaga ako nagpapagawa pagdating sa suspensions, medyo pricey pero trusted talaga at tapat magbigay. Pinasilip ko sakanila ung rack and pinion ko, inadvise nila nung una na need overhaul ung rack and pinion and ichroming ung ibang parts and sa estimation around 7k ung magagastos ko for labor and chroming pa lang, wala pa dun ung mga pyesa na bibilhin kung meron man and since medyo pricey nga, sinuggest nila na maghanap daw ako ng assembly ng rack and pinion for my car(1988 toyota celica/sobrang hirap hanapan ng pyesa) which is the best option nga naman.

Ayun, kaya ako ngayon naghahanap ng rack and pinion assembly. Dami ko na natawagan ng shops na nagbebenta ng genuine toyota parts and wala talaga sila. Kung icoconsider ko online, i have no idea ung pinakagagastusin ko for ordering it kasi syempre may tax and shipping fee pa and kung ano ano pa sigurong charges(and i know some cases na lets say 200 pesos worth lang ung item online, then the buyer have to pay around 500 to 1000 pesos dahil sa shipping and tax). Im torn between overhauling my rack and pinion or buying a brand new one online.
    In your position, I'd turn to buying brand new from the US if there is someone who can take delivery from there then ship it to you here. Second option is the overhaul.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Hi mga sir/mam,

I'm also looking for oem bumper. Meron po bang trusted shops na pwedeng mabilhan?
    For Yaris 2014.
    O kahit mga surplus bumpers?

TIA.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ersonea View Post
    Hi mga sir/mam,

I'm also looking for oem bumper. Meron po bang trusted shops na pwedeng mabilhan?
    For Yaris 2014.
    O kahit mga surplus bumpers?

TIA.
    Try checking with Autospecs in Banawe, or Toyorama.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Hi Everyone,

New to this forum and been reading most of the posts in this thread. I live in Cainta area. Anybody know a nearby shop for OEM parts for 2009 Innova? What are good after market parts that wont break the bank?
    Am checking on this as I feel I may need parts for my 2nd hand Innova once I have it checked.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
toyota genuine parts