New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    +1 Fortuner

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Nagpareserve ako before for a trailblazer LT a/t. At the last minute, nagbackout kami and fortuner na kinuha namin. May doubts parin father ko sa Chevrolet, and since taga baguio kami, advantage ung may casa dito, less hassle sa PMS, warranty etc.

Re thread, looks is subjective. Mas maporma ung LTZ dahil sa mas malaking rims at LED tail lights.
    Speed, TB all the way.
    Safety, err both.
    Maintenance, fortuner.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    1. Looks - depends on the person looking at it
    Comfort - is there such a thing in ladder frame SUV's? :bwahaha: TBZ's ride is better though.

2. Speed - TBZ no contest 200hp says it all.

3. Safety - both cars didn't go through any crash safety test so they're pretty much the same.

4. Maintenance - Fortuner since it's a toyota parts would be easier to find and cheaper

if you're willing to risk it get a TBZ, more comfortable, more powerful, better handling and more leg room than both the fortuner and montero sport.
    Fortuner tested in reliability. Tbz had so many features that you don't need that will turn out to be so many problem. 3.0v max speed can reach 190kph but most of the road or hi way had a max speed of 100 kph.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Fortuner. For your peace of mind. Subok na!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Fortuner. Doubtful pa TB here.

iwanttime

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Go for fortuner if you will need the strong ang solid performance of high mileage driving. Pang heavy duty talaga.

Go for trailblazer if you choose comfort over toughness. Maintenance cost almost double with Chevy.

We have a montero and a fortuner. Montero rides better. I love the good visibility of the montero. What I don't like is the electronic throttle of the montero gas pedal. Artificial yung acceleration control. Just a slight touch to it will speed up your vehicle from standstill. Delikado pag traffic. Maybe it needed some adjustment from casa.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    I own a fortuner and am very happy with it. Worry ko lang for you, though, is if you get a fortuner now, baka by next year lumang modelo na (meaning may next gen fortuner na agad).

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014

4-tuner!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    If im buying, Im getting the TBZ..not that the fortuner is inferior, But because pang anim na ata ako kung sakali na may fortuner sa inner circle of contacts ko, sa street naman namin may 10 atang fortuner mga kapitbahay namin,in other words sang ka man tumingin mero . I know its a testament to its popularity and durability but deng men..parang converse noong 80s, its everywhere.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    Go for fortuner if you will need the strong ang solid performance of high mileage driving. Pang heavy duty talaga.

Go for trailblazer if you choose comfort over toughness. Maintenance cost almost double with Chevy.

We have a montero and a fortuner. Montero rides better. I love the good visibility of the montero. What I don't like is the electronic throttle of the montero gas pedal. Artificial yung acceleration control. Just a slight touch to it will speed up your vehicle from standstill. Delikado pag traffic. Maybe it needed some adjustment from casa.
    Pag traffic, why would you touch the accelerator right away, slight lift muna sa brake of course.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Toyota fortuner or trailblazer?