New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, sa shop lang we get at least 3-5 a week...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sorento ako ngyon!!!!.....hehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    medyo subjective, why not test drive it
    ...test drive an Xtrail?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    last sat. lang nasa tagaytay kami, mas madami pa ko nakita Fortuner (different colors) kaysa fieldmaster + patrol combined.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    So will changing the shocks fix the bounce problem?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    nothing against the fortuner owners... but... sobrang dami ko nang nakikitang fortuner sa daan.

just the other day... sa megamall basement parking... 3 fortuners (g variant) ang katabi ko!

hehehe, dito sa tsikot an dami rin di ba? hehehe

I remember the craze about the corolla 1.8G and the CR-V back then, dami owners both online and offline on the road. Hopefully, everyone gets their share of the pie at mabawasan na yun pila

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talamak na rin dito sa probinsya namin...

tiba tiba sales ng toyota lalo na sa IHF laki ng tubo...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    IMHO, nagulat ako sa suspension ng fortuner. di siya nalalayo sa ride ng 2002 adventure ko. tolerable naman pag 30 psi ang hangin ng tires.

i haven't driven a fm pajero but according to C! mag, the fortuner is best in ride (beating the fm pajero, alterra and patrol).

Hollowman, i suggest you test drive it first before purchasing one.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If we can see too many fortuner on the road, it doesnt bother me at all. Ganyan naman talaga ang mga sasakyan eventually dadami ng dadami iyan. If you want exclusivity why not buy Range Rover or X5 or MB M series. May advantage naman yan - parts will be more available and affordable.

Pero fortuner is really bouncy, well tolerable is the appropriate term (I get better ride at around 28-29psi), but FM Pajero has a better ride VS Fortuner.
    Last edited by herbularyo; March 8th, 2006 at 01:39 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    So will changing the shocks fix the bounce problem?

After 3 mos. I changed my 2.7g shocks to Old Mans. I've driven almost 1500km with the new shocks and I can say it took out the sharpness of the bounce but there is still a noticeable bounce. I also loaded nitro air in the tires and run it at 30psi. I have not had the chance to drive my office mate's stock 2.7g to compare back-to-back the ride difference. She's been dying to try out my ride too. Maybe one of these days.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Is The Toyota Fortuner Really Bouncy And Rattles A Lot even On Mild Rocky Spots?