New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yes it is really bouncy...minsan kse nahihiram ko fortuner ng auntie ko aand it really bouncy khit sa maliit na pot holes lang...hindi talaga maganda suspension ng fortuner...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hehehe...

kawawa naman kayo... kumusta naba ang spinal cord ninyo? o Baka magka "ptosis" kayo nyan... Hehehe... Careful nalang sa mga kulang sa fat. hehehe...

Anyway, talagang mag-iinvest pa kayo for a new shocks just to make the fortuners ride "bearable" tsk... tsk... tsk...

I wonder, how will you feel if you've driven your fortuner in the Dakar Rally for 2 weeks?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberball159 View Post
    how about comparing it with honda crv 2003 4x2???
    alin ang matagtag sa dalawa???

MAS MATAGTAG ang CRV 03

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post

Anyway, talagang mag-iinvest pa kayo for a new shocks just to make the fortuners ride "bearable" tsk... tsk... tsk...

I wonder, how will you feel if you've driven your fortuner in the Dakar Rally for 2 weeks?
    "bearable" yung ride

Compare to my Isuzu LS pick up
    also compare to my 17inch honda civic with coilovers
    still much better yung ride nung fortuner you dont need to buy new shocks or springs...
    But syempre meron ibang SUV na good yung ride compare to fortuner but your also paying more

Dakar Rally? umm Im not a qualified driver, are you?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Is The Toyota Fortuner Really Bouncy And Rattles A Lot even On Mild Rocky Spots?