New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good question.... let's go find a Civic and convert it... maybe we can find out. The agreement between manufacturer and client doesn't extend to the second buyer, as you're not signing the contract... correct? :evillaugh

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I don't think they can legally stop us in converting our rides into taxis eh. All they can do is wave some of the freebies :-D

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    When i went to CDO, i saw a fleet of TOYOTA altis TAXI. Talked to the driver i think they have 24 units of ALTIS taxi roaming around the region. I was also told that the owner was planning to exchange get another fleet, this time innova's.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    dami din akong nakita taxi na VIOS. with regards sa honda, siguro dito lang sa pinas yan. kasi meron akong nakita na civic na taxi sa europe (ireland).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    parang may nakita akong vios na pangfleet. dunno lang kung pang corporate fleet lang.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    saw on tv a long time ago the former japanese chief of honda phil explaining that they believe their customers appreciate the fact that their vehicles are not used for public transport.

he even added that they would be very willing to return the buyer's money in full if ever he decides to convert a honda vehicle into a PUV - though this one i have no idea how they could control, unless they have an agreement with the LTFRB or something...

personally, i would think otherwise. the fact that vehicles such as the corolla or tamaraw are used as PUVs says something about the vehicle's reliability -- consider that these are used for more than eight hours straight on a daily basis means it could withstand more than what most of us demand of our vehicles.
    Last edited by corbon44; February 23rd, 2006 at 02:09 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sana may taxi policy na ang Toyota. Kasi magaganda ang mga modelo. I wish sana tOYOTA magkaroon ng Taxi Policy. Toyota has responsible to demand the Taxi operators. Ang Honda ay hindi pwede gawing taxi kasi maganda ang mga model. Thanks..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    maganda kasi sales nila

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
toyota fleet offerings