New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    No argument....but an Innova over an Explorer anytime.Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Practicality, yes. Bling, looks and performance, no. Hehehe

I don’t care if it is a gas guzzler but 375hp is much more than what the popular MPV could muster. Besides, if you can buy an Explorer, that means you can afford to fuel its appetite. Hahahaha

FJ na lang over the Innova. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

I don’t care if it is a gas guzzler but 375hp is much more than what the popular MPV could muster. Besides, if you can buy an Explorer, that means you can afford to fuel its appetite. Hahahaha

FJ talaga. The Innova is not a 4x4. Only RWD.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

Hahaha...FJ's suicide doors will make gents of owners from the constant worry of bangin' the wrong 1 1st.Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged]No one will ever complain of the ride & drive but on long runs, it leads the pack in gas stops. As a daily, I've heard owners *#$%&&*₩¥£$Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged] On the FC front, Explorers aren't much different..Love em as a passenger, not an owner nor mechanic.Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged] Was hoping a recent rental, an Edge, would swing me Ford's side...it failed.Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged]
    Innova....Born WINNER!Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged]Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged]Toyota FJ Cruiser [Merged]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Speaking of modded FJ, this red one is probably the best, it even got the attention of the global fj community.

WILDEST FJ CRIUSER IN THE PHILIPPINES!!! 6 Million worth of upgrades!!! Supercharger - YouTube

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    The only reason to buy an FJ Cruiser

https://youtu.be/8LQpRLwRPu0

7. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    It it were me, I'd put this in the "BADUY CAR" thread.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    It it were me, I'd put this in the "BADUY CAR" thread.
    maybe the number of stars on the fender is the number of times na na-balian nang ehe...
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I'm guessing this baduy FJ Cruiser is owned by an American expat. That American flag strip at the windshield gave me that hint.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Speaking of modded FJ, this red one is probably the best, it even got the attention of the global fj community.

WILDEST FJ CRIUSER IN THE PHILIPPINES!!! 6 Million worth of upgrades!!! Supercharger - YouTube
    which river is that behind him? metro manila?