New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 203 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    limiting yourself to one fuel brand and one station is so wrong. what if sa ibang lugar ka inabutan? just let the car run dry and leave it there until you can get fuel from your station?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ot

imo, it's really hard to be limited and maintain a "one fuel type and one station policy" specially if you only have one vehicle and you do long distance travel every once in a while...

on a best effort basis however, i prefer to do the same...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    limiting yourself to one fuel brand and one station is so wrong. what if sa ibang lugar ka inabutan? just let the car run dry and leave it there until you can get fuel from your station?
    this is just temporary until i'll have my starting problem resolved. restricting to one station is not really practical. I would be glad to hear opinions on which brand of diesel is better, in terms of composition, handling, delivery. etc (if any)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yup. very inconvenient. but in the case of getting a bad load of fuel, this precaution will immediately identify the culprit.

but one cannot avoid a bad load of fuel this way. there are other factors involved. one way of avoiding a bad load is to check if your suking station has refilled its tanks within an hour of filling up. impurities that have settled to the bottom of the fuel station's underground tank may be stirred up and suspended when additional fuel is pumped from the tanker into the underground tank. this dirty fuel may get pumped into your vehicle if you load up too soon.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mga peeps, anong nangyari na dun sa plan to go to media. Meyron na bang development?
    I tried contacting Toyota Alabang thru e-mail but no reply. Siguro nga mas maganda yung registered mail na lang as advised by some. Puwede bang magpatulong na lang sa Lawyer?
    Calling Innova Boy, since you are regarded as the Leader of Innova Club, puwede mo ba kaming tulungan na D4D owners?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    my humble suggestion is to write toyota phils and the ask for their reaction. we could list the experiences of the tsikoteers who have their supply pump replaced.

if there is no reply on this, we them circulate the email to our friends to warn them on this potential problem.

7. Join Date
    May 2005

Tama ka dyan! Basta put Shell 1st on your list he he he

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    mga peeps, anong nangyari na dun sa plan to go to media. Meyron na bang development?
    I tried contacting Toyota Alabang thru e-mail but no reply. Siguro nga mas maganda yung registered mail na lang as advised by some. Puwede bang magpatulong na lang sa Lawyer?
    Calling Innova Boy, since you are regarded as the Leader of Innova Club, puwede mo ba kaming tulungan na D4D owners?

Im waiting for jaeger sya kasi yong may direct contact wd media, busy din kasi sya. Good idea yong registered mail sama ako dyan kung may time kayo EB tyo mga Victim ng D4d. Sino ba mahusay gumawa ng mail? AKo kasi hindi ako magaling dyan.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yan ang hirap sa so called new technology e, ginawa pa kayong experiment subjects ng toyota, hehe. I travel about 1000 to 1200 kms per week kaya diesel ang sasakyan ko, dahil mas tipid. Kung inner city lang e parang mas maganda kung vvti na lang, less pollutants pa. BTW, i was interested in the new fortuner 4x4, pero natakot ako sa dami ng complaints.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'm new here. I just read what happened to larshell and other unfortunate owners of Innova who are now suffering from an apparent manufacturer's defect. Legally, one can demand for a replacement pursuant to the Consumer Act of the Philippines or you can file a civil case before the courts to demand Toyota to pay you for the damages suffered (actual, moral, exemplary) including the dealer. If you're intending to go to the media, it is advisable to file a case first so as to pre-empt any countercharge for libel. At any rate, you should compile all evidence such as documents or objects in support of your claim against toyota. This is the best way I think to force toyota to admit something or issue a statement regarding your experiences.

Toyota D4D engine woes