New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 203 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    larshell, you mean the unusual sound still there even after they replaced your fuel system?
    When starting the engine magalas ang tunog ng starter ko maybe coz when i have this trouble mga 3 to 5 times try before the engine start cguro nasira yong starter or malapit ng masira ang starter ko. I compare it y kuya's Innova E pino yon sa kanya when starting the engine. I just hope that my starter will show it's problem before the warranty expires.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ano ba yan larshell, ang daming problem ng unit mo ah.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    When starting the engine magalas ang tunog ng starter ko maybe coz when i have this trouble mga 3 to 5 times try before the engine start cguro nasira yong starter or malapit ng masira ang starter ko. I compare it y kuya's Innova E pino yon sa kanya when starting the engine. I just hope that my starter will show it's problem before the warranty expires.

sir larshell, wag mo na hintayin tuluyang masira starter mo, papalitan mo na kaagad sa toyota kasi damay naman yan sa choking problem ng unit mo.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrhob
    matanong lang po sana kung ilan ang Fortuner 3.0v owners ang nagkakaproblema sa D4D engine nila. tnx

Well, Ito nalang masasabi ko if you hve the money bumili ka ng fortuner anyway may 3yrs warranty naman yan. After two yrs malalaman mo na kung may problema ka hindi naman lahat ng Fortuner or Innova may Problema.

Ako yong nag post 2nd hand info na sinasabi ni Vicoyski pls search the thread
    yong problem ng Fortuner nya same Problem wd my Innova.Wala akong magagawa kung ayaw maniwala ng iba basta naishare ko lang dito kung gusto mo maniwala o hindi its up to you.

My first choice is Fortuner V kaya walang available at that time kaya Innova nalang Kinuha ko i dunno if did the right choice but try visit a couple of toyota casa and talk to some service advisor gimik lang konti aamin din yong mga yon.
    Last edited by larshell; January 11th, 2006 at 01:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by konde
    sir larshell, wag mo na hintayin tuluyang masira starter mo, papalitan mo na kaagad sa toyota kasi damay naman yan sa choking problem ng unit mo.
    I did try to claim kaya lang ganoon daw talaga Thanks for your advise

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just to share with you guys, I got my D4D last week of October 2005, and at my 1000km PM, sabay ko na din pinacheck yung choking/stalling nung unit ko.
    Initial action plan of casa was to replace the whole crdi system, a week later and after a couple of not so pleasant phone conversation with the toyota people....pinasok ko ulit yung unit, and apparently alam na nila na yung supply pump lang ang cause nung choking/stalling..... supply pump replaced, Im now at 2200KM, so far di pa naman nagloloko.

I just want to ask kung meron ba sa 'tin na nagpasok ng unit nya due to choking/stalling after december 10,2005, just to know kung consistent yung analysis nila o hit-miss, what was the corrective action?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Guys, Hope you can help me supply the info. of tsikot members who already underwent D4D surgery. Would like to know odo when your fuel supply pumps failed.

strayWOLF -- entire CRDI system replaced July 2005 odo=?
    larshell ------ entire CRDI system replaced Oct 2005 odo=?
    lord --------- entire CRDI system replaced Oct 2005 odo=?
    3kings ------- entire CRDI system replaced Nov 2005 odo=1,500km.
    lexus -------- entire CRDI system replaced Nov 2005 odo=?
    Gabby ------- only fuel pump replaced Dec 2005 odo=1,200km
    bongliza ----- scheduled for CRDI replacement Jan. 21, 2006 odo=14,000km.

pls. correct if needed & if you can't recall odo, pls. estimate na lang. TIA

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    Guys, Hope you can help me supply the info. of tsikot members who already underwent D4D surgery. Would like to know odo when your fuel supply pumps failed.

strayWOLF -- entire CRDI system replaced July 2005 odo=?
    larshell ------ entire CRDI system replaced Oct 2005 odo=?
    lord --------- entire CRDI system replaced Oct 2005 odo=?
    3kings ------- entire CRDI system replaced Nov 2005 odo=1,500km.
    lexus -------- entire CRDI system replaced Nov 2005 odo=?
    Gabby ------- only fuel pump replaced Dec 2005 odo=1,200km
    bongliza ----- scheduled for CRDI replacement Jan. 21, 2006 odo=14,000km.

pls. correct if needed & if you can't recall odo, pls. estimate na lang. TIA
    sir, analysis (data collection) lang po sa akin on 21 Jan.. Actual replacement to be scheduled in due course.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sakin 5k plus ODO reading

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just read up on this thread now, some comments:

i think member "agreyes" has a point and it seems people think he is bashing those who feel aggrieved. his point, if i read correctly, is simply to be restrained in hurling accusations and conspiracy theories while sorting out or gathering more information regarding this apparent issue, and not to be hasty in making generalizations.

it seems to me that some conclusions on this thread are hasty generalizations... wala naman atang kinalaman yung paggamit ng ordinary bond paper sa mga bagay. as long as its a toyota-printed document and appended to an official toyota receipt, it's an official document. unless toyota claims that it's not (in which case, then mas warranted yung mga theories na cover-up sa warranty service, etc), hindi naman ata issue yan.

same with the argument that toyota is a bad company (or something like that) because it refuses to put up a factory here, palaging sa thailand. huh? what has that got to do with anything? toyota is a business. if they think putting up infrastructure in thailand is more advantageous to them than here, then so be it... that's their business decision and it doesn't mean that they hate the philippines or something diba?

there appears to be an issue with some toyota engines, but it's best to be cool-headed and objective while gathering info. yung dating e toyota is the big black satanic car company that's more scandalous and corrupt than the philippine government. hehehe.

just my two cents, but don't get me wrong: i sympathize completely with car owners who have broken vehicles. we have a piece-of-****, always-broken, stalled-and-stranded-us-more-than-once wonder chevrolet in the garage too.

Toyota D4D engine woes