New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 203 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    That's what I'm talking about. Good for you vinj.

At least with the free flow of information sa grupo, yung mga members like vinj (and his family too!) was spared the woes of the D4-D.

Errrrr....... Tumahimik yata yung isa jan? :-)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by agreyes7110
    I completely agree with you, however the statement "But if your unit and several others have the same problem" is a very vague generalization. The problem with the D4D as your statement suggest can be caused by numerous things and cannot be pinpointed as yet to a single system failure.
    What I am merely suggesting is that, please for the sake of the numerous D4D owners out there let us not sensationalize this in the media, just because a few which is not even 1% of the total, is experiencing problems with their D4D engines.

As they say,"the truth will set us free", if there is really a design flaw in the D4D engines sooner or later there will be 10,145 D4D irate owners swamping Toyota dealerships all over the country. However, as of now I think it is very pre-mature and downright unfair to the D4D owners to turn this into a media event! And also I am not an employee nor connected with Toyota, I am just one Innova owner who is trying to prevent a group of hotheads in trying to destroy the reputation of a good company and in the process lower the resale value of my hard earned Innova, of which I have logged 12,000 km. and still very satisfied with its performance and reliability just like the thousands of other D4D owners.

I wonder how many more people without access to the internet have this problem? I think these hotheads have all the right to be well... be hotheads. I think worrying about the resale value would be a minor thing, for me. What you should be worry about is being stuck in an unfamiliar place at night in the middle of nowhere. Yes, Toyota is a good company. I've own a Corolla once and I'm satisfied with their service (Cubao). Happy New Year to All!!!
    Last edited by afrasay; December 29th, 2005 at 02:59 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    So ano na ang update dun sa ongoing Tsikot signature campaign to come out in public with this Toyota D4D fiasco? Is it really a serious effort ??? Haven't heard anything for quite a while............

4. jagxtrm Guest
    vinj,

we choose the right decision -- everest!! hehehe :D

pero brother ko naka innova d4d ... kya pinapakiramdaman namin kng papalya ang CRDI... so far 5,500 kms at odo, once pa lng nagkaroon ng hard starting...

halos same ang scenario ko kay sir jaeger... musta na pala innova nyo sir jaeger?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    IMHO in the near future lots of Toyota parts supplier in Banawe eventually hve CRDi parts for D4d when that happen prices will go down. I hope so...
    Problema lang sa Banawe,baka maglabasan na rin ang fake parts. I think, CRD parts are precise parts. Take note of the operating pressure, 15,000 - 20,000 psi. Mas mataas pa dyan ang iba. Man... that's hell of a pressure ha! If it leaks, the mist spray can also cause fire if it sprays to your exhaust/turbo piping. Meron bang heat shield yong exhaust/Turbo piping ng D4D Innova at D4D Fortuner? Saka may installed ba na fire extinguisher ba sa dalawang model na to supplied ng Toyota?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanpierre
    Problema lang sa Banawe,baka maglabasan na rin ang fake parts. I think, CRD parts are precise parts. Take note of the operating pressure, 15,000 - 20,000 psi. Mas mataas pa dyan ang iba. Man... that's hell of a pressure ha! If it leaks, the mist spray can also cause fire if it sprays to your exhaust/turbo piping. Meron bang heat shield yong exhaust/Turbo piping ng D4D Innova at D4D Fortuner? Saka may installed ba na fire extinguisher ba sa dalawang model na to supplied ng Toyota?
    Whew!! what a way to own a diesel powered vehicle. this is getting more complicated than i normally thought.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Guys, Happy New Year!!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pero brother ko naka innova d4d ... kya pinapakiramdaman namin kng papalya ang CRDI... so far 5,500 kms at odo, once pa lng nagkaroon ng hard starting...
    kla ko dati sa old cars lang alang peace of mind. ngayn sa mga newer vehicle na!

ang hirap nyan dmo alam kng kelan masisira, kakaba-kaba ka lalo na kng biyahe ka ng malayo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Guys, some info regarding Commonrail Direct Injection system (CRDi)
    http://dieseltechnologyforum.org/mee...uel-injection/

KIA and HYUNDAI CRDi supplier that's why they have no problems ...he..he..he
    http://www.swedespeed.com/news/publi...inter_272.html

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    korek ka dyan...pag panatag ang loob ng isang tao lalong nagiging productive at hindi bugnutin..just imagine thousands of motorists got irritated, with below par state of mind turned loose in the midst of our traffic chaos..partly because of crdi engine worries..?..could it be a prelude to some kind of a class-action suit against giant car engine developers..

Toyota D4D engine woes