New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 203 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    OR yata to? Ako naninira ko kasi my Innova ako

This is OR for the carwash. Pagdating ko natuwa ako kasi ang linis e yon pala may bayad pero ok nadin.
    hi larshell. musta innova mo? fyi, free sa toyota makati yung carwash nung nagpa 1k km check up ako.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I kinda find it amusing that they (TQAve) still put "1989 and 1990 Dealer of the Year". :D That's like 10,000 years ago.

Gosh... imagine spending already 1/10th of the car's value for a maintainance repair in less than a year. That's already more than what i've spent on accessories and maintainance on my Frontier in the past 5 years/65,000kms. Buti nalang under warranty. If Toyota has those "extended warranty programs" like Ford does, sulit to avail of it with the D4D it seems.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj
    ... If Toyota has those "extended warranty programs" like Ford does, sulit to avail of it with the D4D it seems.
    yun lang. pero yung abala is another story.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oo nga bro. Objective naman ang direction ng grupo, but for some reason, it ends up that Toyota is being defended. Black propaganda? When I commented on the problem of Nissan, nobody shouted "foul" or black propaganda; when Isuzu was being grilled dun sa ibang thread because it looks bad, nobody defended Isuzu.

Bro, the group says what they see and experience.

You say you are concerned with the resale value of your unit, and that if the group initiates a campaign involving the media to make a query regarding D4-D, you tell the group that such a move will escalate things and eventually jobs of hundreds of people will be affected?

What about bro. larshell and the rest of the people here, not to mention the buyers from different parts of the archipelago who paid a lot because they believe that the product is good and eventually finding out otherwise? Ah, oo nga pala, you are only concerned with the resale value of your unit. Oh, and the security of tenure of the people that Toyota employs.

Ok lang naman kung taga-Toyota ka, and you scan the threads and join the discussion, and see how tsikoteers find your product. Pwede mo pang ngan gamitin yung mga comments dito to improve your product.

Kung di ka man taga-Toyota, at least you know the sentiments of a few who really take the time out to go out of their way to really scrutinize cars, vans, pick ups etc. of whatever brand and post their opinion. It practically provides awareness for everyone. And the tsikoteers are doing one hell of a fine job (pat on the shoulder for everyone).

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Resale value issue is one of my concern, if we dont act now it will be too late and resale value will really suffer too much like no one will buy Toyota D4d. Just like what happening right now wd Isuzu 4JX1 Trooper super low resale value w/c is not expected to this brand. I hope that other's will understand.

*beebs, Umaandar pa naman
    Last edited by larshell; December 29th, 2005 at 01:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    if and when you do decide to sell the unit, mind my asking how much? PM mo naman ako sir. Naghahanap yung Ninang ko. :-)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If I'm a Toyota owner with D4D engine, I would really be worried sa amount that I have to shed from my pocket sa pagpapa repair ng sasakyan ko after mag expire ang warranty. Imagine, it can go over 100K!!! Current price pa yan mga kaibigan.What more afyer 3 years? Magkano na kaya sya aabutin. Ang opinion ko dito pag hindi extend ng Toyota ang warranty nila hanggang 5 years, benta ko na lang D4D ride ko para mataas pa ang presyo at....he..he..he.. konti palang ba o marami na ang nakaka alam ng D4D problems???

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    IMHO in the near future lots of Toyota parts supplier in Banawe eventually hve CRDi parts for D4d when that happen prices will go down. I hope so...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    IMHO in the near future lots of Toyota parts supplier in Banawe eventually hve CRDi parts for D4d when that happen prices will go down. I hope so...
    One likely possibility since maraming bumili din ng Innova.

Kinda strange on how the Toyota AUV line-up seems to be plagued with engine gremlins:

Tamaraw FX (1993-200?) - Weak diesel engine; pag nasira dispose agad for a surplus engine.

Revo - Gas guzzler gasoline engines

Innova - D4D woes

We almost got a Innova a month ago but we ended up getting a Ford Everest instead and we're happy.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    panalangin ninyo na lang hindi magloko pag nag out of town kayo at walang dealership na malapit. I dont own a toyota vehicle.the nearest dealership is about 200 kilometers.Isipin mo pag nagloko yong bagong unit.I-pa tow service mo o sila? Magpadala ba sila ng mekaniko and spare parts at ayusin mismo sa kinasiraan.Mebayad ba ang service. Paano mo mapatunayan na di mo pagkakamali ang pagkasira?
    Dapat pag bago ang sasakyan wala sa isip ang mga ito. Yan ang hindi maintindihan ng mga Toyota na abala sa customer. Sa case ko . Mitsu nalang binili ko,kinalimutan ko Toyota.

Toyota D4D engine woes