New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 203 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    get the vvti na lang kung ayaw nyo ng hassle...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    I went at Toyota Balintawak yesterday to fix my garnish problem and my agent talk to me about the CRDi parts. Good news my agent told me, Thousands of CRDi parts have already arrive and distributed to sub-supplier.They are aware of the problem, i think. I call Toyota QA and there still this one tube na kulang pa sa mga parts.My unit is not included wd the allocation.They also told me that they are expecting this problem wd CRDi w/in 120K ODO reading it so unfortunate daw it happen so early Meaning i only have 120,000km. before my CRDi will have this problem again after they fix my CRDi. Warranty expires at 100,000km. or 3yrs w/c ever come first. Also they told me that in other countries earliest that this problem occur is 20,000km. on ODO reading.
    I suggest to all D4d user to use it daily at least if problems occur w/ur D4d under warranty pa and you have another 120,000km to run.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the said info.

It looks like my Fortuner pull-out was a blessing in disguise.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I went at Toyota Balintawak yesterday to fix my garnish problem and my agent talk to me about the CRDi parts. Good news my agent told me, Thousands of CRDi parts have already arrive and distributed to sub-supplier.They are aware of the problem, i think. I call Toyota QA and there still this one tube na kulang pa sa mga parts.My unit is not included wd the allocation.They also told me that they are expecting this problem wd CRDi w/in 120K ODO reading it so unfortunate daw it happen so early Meaning i only have 120,000km. before my CRDi will have this problem again after they fix my CRDi. Warranty expires at 100,000km. or 3yrs w/c ever come first. Also they told me that in other countries earliest that this problem occur is 20,000km. on ODO reading.
    I suggest to all D4d user to use it daily at least if problems occur w/ur D4d under warranty pa and you have another 120,000km to run.
    tama ka bro, its better to use the unit as much as possible so that any crdi damage can still be replaced under warranty

or sell the vehicle kaya lang nakakaawa naman yung buyer and i guess it is up to the seller who knows about this problem to level with the buyer

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks again larshell for the info. waiting na lang ako for my 2.7vvti, next na raw ako.

re d4d problems, mahirap din kung abutan ka ng engine trouble sa malayo at deserted na lugar. i usually use my car 70km/day, 90% highway driving so i need a durable and worry free engine. also, baka mamaya may makisabay na client sa new car ko tapos ayaw naman mag-start. diyahe na, perwisio pa...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I talked to a friend of mine from Isuzu Philippines Corporation. The same problems occurred with the initial release of the Commonrail Diesel on the Trooper. Injector problems caused several units to malfunction din daw (they attributed it to poor fuel quality). I asked him if, with a different engine displacement, the same injectors can be used. No, daw... I'll have to confirm this with someone from Toyota, but, I guess magka-iba ang fuel injectors and denso pumps ng 2.5G & 3.0V. As, there is still no actual 3.0V owner complaining, I will assume (for now) that the problem is limited to the 2.5G fuel injectors and pumps. But, as someone here suggested, I'll have to be wary of my D-4D engine's behavior and where I go.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it would seem that the problems (as of this date) in the d4d occured mostly on innova owners. Meron na ba isa sa inyo who owns or knows someone who owns a hilux na nagkaproblema na sa d4d?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    tama ka bro, its better to use the unit as much as possible so that any crdi damage can still be replaced under warranty

or sell the vehicle kaya lang nakakaawa naman yung buyer and i guess it is up to the seller who knows about this problem to level with the buyer
    I wont lie to my buyer lalo na kung taga tsikot kasi alam nyo na

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Di parang sinabi na rin ng Toyota na gamitin na ng gamitin ng mga D4D engine owners ang ride nila kasi mag se self-distruct yong mga engine nila at 120K ayon sa toyota. Loko din ang Toyota ano? Binigyan pa ng alalahanin ang mga D4D owners dahil isipin mo ang range na binigay nila na pwedeng masira ang D4D engine nila, from 20K-120K. Ba, mahabang palaisipan yan para sa mga D4D owners.Baka payag silang palitan ng VVTi na lang yong mga nakabili ng D4D. Haba ng pinila mo tapos ganoon pala ang mangyayari. Magaling palang maghuhula ang Toyota motors eh. Kaya sa mga nakapila, VVTi na lang kunin nyo, ala pang 20K-120K na palaisipan. Sabi ko na at may alam ang Toyota Indonesia kaya di sila nag benta ng D4D engine sa indonesia maski mura ang diesel sa Indonesia. Haayyyy

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by usokpower
    it would seem that the problems (as of this date) in the d4d occured mostly on innova owners. Meron na ba isa sa inyo who owns or knows someone who owns a hilux na nagkaproblema na sa d4d?
    Ang problema ,ngayon okay pa D4D engine mo, pero sabi nga ni larshell at toyota mismo ang nagsabi, may range na binigay between 20K-120K expected nila magkaka trouble ang D4D engine.Kung di ba naman loko yang Toyota. May peace of mind ka non?

Toyota D4D engine woes