New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 139 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2023
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,244
    #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by D-4D View Post
    im thinking that maybe im just lucky to have chosen this particular na walang palya??

    Yup, Swerte ka kaya dont worry go ahead with your plan. Don't let other's bad experiences prevent you from enjoying your Innova. Sige pasyal lang ng pasyal.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,640
    #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by D-4D View Post
    bakit lahat kayo may prob sa d-4d nyo. ako so far lapa naman trouble sa engine ko. kawawa naman ako. it hurts u know! kidding aside , after all this threads that i've read, worid na ako mga chong kasi baka anytime tumirik din unit ko. in fairness to toyota, na round trip kuna ito dvo-mla-dvo but la naman bad experience. mileage is already 26k in 1 & 5mos tym. i'm planning pa naman to go to zambo del sur next week. Im now having second thougths already. On the other hand, im thinking that maybe im just lucky to have chosen this particular na walang palya??

    OT: Wow I like your idea of road trekking from Manila to Zamboanga del sur.. But what route do you go to in this road trip? and usually how many days yan before you arrive in Zambo city?

    WBR,

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    111
    #1383
    I'm really glad that my innova d4d has not encountered any of the mentioned problems. Mine is 1 year & 6 mos. Most of my officemates also have no problem with their innova d4d. I'm getting a 10-11km/l city driving while 13-14km/l on highway.

  4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,049
    #1384
    Good for you. :D

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    55
    #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by D-4D View Post
    bakit lahat kayo may prob sa d-4d nyo. ako so far lapa naman trouble sa engine ko. kawawa naman ako. it hurts u know! kidding aside , after all this threads that i've read, worid na ako mga chong kasi baka anytime tumirik din unit ko. in fairness to toyota, na round trip kuna ito dvo-mla-dvo but la naman bad experience. mileage is already 26k in 1 & 5mos tym. i'm planning pa naman to go to zambo del sur next week. Im now having second thougths already. On the other hand, im thinking that maybe im just lucky to have chosen this particular na walang palya??
    Thats what I ve been saying all the time, out of the thousands of D4D's sold very miniscule lang ang nagka problema sa D4D engine. My D4D almost 24k na rin since April 2005, everyday car ko, and no problems whatsover. I am getting 12k per liter, city driving!
    Palagay ko hindi ka lucky, hindi lang sila swerte statistically.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19
    #1386
    i don't know whether there are those in this thread that pretend they own innovas or fortuners...the way some describe their "woes" seem they are just made up just to sow "intrigue"...and cause worry upon us who really own said vehicles. i suggest that those of you who have problems with their units to write down/indicate the engine number and chassis number (or better O.R./C.R.) para naman kapani-paniwala kayo.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    22,658
    #1387
    Na-meet ko na yung iba sa kanila. Not that I'm saying na walang fake (that's always a possibility). Pero yung ibang na-meet ko, hindi naman nila alam na Tsikoteer ako pero nakwento nila yung D4d woes nila. Dito na lang sa Tsikot nagkabukingan na pareho pala kaming Tsikoteer. :lol:
    Last edited by OTEP; December 3rd, 2006 at 11:02 PM.

    http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

  8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,221
    #1388
    well, i personally know larshell who have that problematic innova. imho, i will tend to believe those persons who are long been a member of tsikot community rather than those posters who suddenly sprouted like mushroom. this is only my opinion ha. peace.
    sorry for the OT.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,842
    #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by albert99 View Post
    i don't know whether there are those in this thread that pretend they own innovas or fortuners...the way some describe their "woes" seem they are just made up just to sow "intrigue"...and cause worry upon us who really own said vehicles. i suggest that those of you who have problems with their units to write down/indicate the engine number and chassis number (or better O.R./C.R.) para naman kapani-paniwala kayo.

    kayo din na may magagandang experience sulat nyo din, kasi baka yung iba sa inyo taga Toyota Marketing lang na nagpapangap na member

  10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,049
    #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    kayo din na may magagandang experience sulat nyo din, kasi baka yung iba sa inyo taga Toyota Marketing lang na nagpapangap na member
    Hehe, 3 points!

Toyota D4D engine woes